0 Post(s)
    Toronto Blue Jays
    "Hey sexy mama, wanna kill all humans?"

JustGaara's Avatar Hurt Good.
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yankees! 8-)
    I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after...

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Being from Toronto my Favorite Baseball Team is The Toronto Blue Jays. We Got RA Dickey YAY and of course we have those Marlin Acquisitions, I really believe all the pieces are coming together for competitive season. Can't wait to see what happens. GO Blue Jays

This is the start of a beautiful friendship, you and me both. Go Jays, Nice to see another Jays fan yay
    Hey I see my old sports buddies from SAS are here. Red Soxs fans Anonymid and Cam nice :-D
    Friends Together Together Forever

Yossarian's Avatar Television Man
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    This topic is fairly dead, but I figure it's as good a spot as any to discuss MLB. The Blue Jays did not fair well in their first game. Dickey the ace gave up 6 runs and and 6 walks in 5 innings. Reyes was taken out of the game after his first at bat and is now on the disabled list, where is joined by closer Casey Janssen. One good thing happened, Erik Kratz came off the bench to pinch hit a 2 run homer. Hopefully he gets some starts this season because Thole cannot hit too well. Hutchison will be pitching for the Jays so maybe he can give them a quality start. He did well in spring training.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    392 Post(s)
    I'm not a baseball fan in the slightest, but if I had to choose, it'd be Seattle's team or the Blue Jays.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Yossarian View Post
    This topic is fairly dead, but I figure it's as good a spot as any to discuss MLB. The Blue Jays did not fair well in their first game. Dickey the ace gave up 6 runs and and 6 walks in 5 innings. Reyes was taken out of the game after his first at bat and is now on the disabled list, where is joined by closer Casey Janssen. One good thing happened, Erik Kratz came off the bench to pinch hit a 2 run homer. Hopefully he gets some starts this season because Thole cannot hit too well. Hutchison will be pitching for the Jays so maybe he can give them a quality start. He did well in spring training.

You know, die hard baseball fans live, eat and breathe baseball. I have trouble getting into it. You'd think though that I would understand, being a big football and basketball fan. What is it about baseball that you love?

btw, I like the new avatar.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    You know, die hard baseball fans live, eat and breathe baseball. I have trouble getting into it. You'd think though that I would understand, being a big football and basketball fan. What is it about baseball that you love?

btw, I like the new avatar.
    I am not sure what it is exactly. I enjoy the stats in baseball. I only started following baseball a few years ago. I never had much interest in hockey like other Canadians. I am not too interested in football either. I don't mind basketball, but I am not too into it. I did make a March Madness bracket the past few years, but I am clueless when it comes to basketball. It depends on your preference, you'll find die hards in all sports, but it seems like baseball comes off as boring to a lot of people. It certainly has a slower pace than hockey, football and basketball. Who are your football and basketball teams?

Thanks, I thought it was time for a change.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Yossarian View Post
    I am not sure what it is exactly. I enjoy the stats in baseball. I only started following baseball a few years ago. I never had much interest in hockey like other Canadians. I am not too interested in football either. I don't mind basketball, but I am not too into it. I did make a March Madness bracket the past few years, but I am clueless when it comes to basketball. It depends on your preference, you'll find die hards in all sports, but it seems like baseball comes off as boring to a lot of people. It certainly has a slower pace than hockey, football and basketball. Who are your football and basketball teams?

Thanks, I thought it was time for a change.
    I'm fascinated by baseball fans because they are true sports fans. I like playing baseball, but I'm not really good at catching or throwing. I can bat really far though.

My favorite teams are New Orleans Saints for football and Dallas Mavericks for basketball. I really wanted to get to a Mavs game while I lived in Dallas, but never got there. I saw the Harlem Globetrotters 30 years ago. That was the only team other than high school and college basketball that I've seen. I like the constant scoring of basketball.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote chantellabella View Post
    I'm fascinated by baseball fans because they are true sports fans. I like playing baseball, but I'm not really good at catching or throwing. I can bat really far though.

My favorite teams are New Orleans Saints for football and Dallas Mavericks for basketball. I really wanted to get to a Mavs game while I lived in Dallas, but never got there. I saw the Harlem Globetrotters 30 years ago. That was the only team other than high school and college basketball that I've seen. I like the constant scoring of basketball.
    I am not athletic, so I don't partake in any sports physically. It sounds like you would make a great designated hitter. There's no fielding involved.

How did your teams do this year? I went to a Toronto Raptors game once. I've also been to two Toronto Blue Jays games. Yeah, there's a lot of scoring in basketball. It certainly keeps things interesting.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Not too good for the Mavs. Just middle of the pack. The Saints started out really strong, but seemed to just get tired during the playoffs. I was traveling around between jobs and homes during the end of the season, so I sort of lost my crazy football fan drive toward the end. I didn't even watch the Superbowl. I'll get all crazy next year.

I played basketball in high school - yes, I was homeless and yes I played still on the team. I am only 5 ft tall so I was no match when it came to guarding and keeping the ball. But I could shoot from any angle (even backwards). So the plan was to throw me in there, I'd get creamed which created a foul. Then I'd shoot the baskets and make points. I guess you could say I played suicide ball in high school. The object was to break me up just enough to get me to score a basket or two.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.