Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

Trump

I know. This is going to be everybody's new favourite topic. Just listening to him speak to the victims and the media concerning the latest disasters to hit the US. I am sitting there thinking ' Is this guy for real or what '. There were a few deaths with what hit Florida and Texas. Trump simply talks about another time when something bigger hit and more people died. Like telling people ' This is nothing '. Back then a few thousand died. This time it was a small few. Does he even know the meaning of the word ' Sympathy '. I think what we are seeing is a person who is not a politician. Some might think that is good. You are seeing a real person. But he presents himself in such a bad way. Like he is telling people to get over it and get on with things. It is not as bad as ones that have hit in the past. Fair comment that politicians are schooled in PR work. His press secretary has it down to an art form. She was speaking of the shooting in Vegas and done so sobbing. Tears for the media. Thought she went a bit over the top with the old tears. There is a fine balance needed. She is almost there. He is nowhere near the mark at all. They should simply stop him talking to the media until they teach him how it is done. Because we are seeing the real him. Rude in how he talks. Throwing out food parcels? With a look on his face that is saying ' hey this is good fun '. If you look at previous leaders of the US in similar situations you see a different image. You hear compassion. Not like it is nothing at all. They are mingling with the people. Not keeping a distance from them. Just throwing boxes with food at them. Been a year now, has it? I am not actually counting. I wondering about his background team. It seems they have taught him nothing at all. By this stage he should be able to handle the media with respect. With compassion. And come across as a true leader. Not as an Oaf. He still looks like he doesn't fit in were he is. That it is all just some big game to him. He is having a bit of fun. Just the whole way he comes across. Somebody needs to take him aside and teach him people skills. Though I don't think he would want them. I think he wants to be different. Enjoys been smug. Enjoys the attention. Like a big kid in a school yard.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    More people die from illegal immigrants than all of the natural disasters combined...:trumps priorities lie elsewhere.

He wants to keep us focused on the real problems facing our country. MAGA!!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    WTF.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    More people die from illegal immigrants than all of the natural disasters combined...:trumps priorities lie elsewhere.

He wants to keep us focused on the real problems facing our country. MAGA!!!
    Heck that explains everything. Why he doesn't give a crap about Americans. Immigrants are more important than Disaster victims. Makes so much sense now. NOT.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    There haven’t been any other natural disasters since . . . . Part of me wonders if it’s because we finally elected a Christian president

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    OMG

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    On a side note, this has grown popular in the UK.

Screenshot_20180505-121428.png
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    LOL I thought the UK banned trump from visiting?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    LOL I thought the UK banned trump from visiting?
    There was a debate in parliment to do so, that occured solely because we have a system here where if a certain number of people here sign a petition, parliment has to debate. He wasn't banned though, and to be honest, I doubt he ever would be. The Trump family has had business interests here since before he came president as well. (They owns a Golf resort in Scotland.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    He is not wanted in this country either. But owns a golf course here too. Can't stop him visiting his own golf course. Which does have a big wall around it. This was why he fell out with the EU years before he ever became President. They tried to block him building the golf course in Ireland. The Irish were allowing him to build. The EU didn't want him to. All got to do with tax breaks that were allowed to the super rich. Trump still goes on about how the EU tried to mess things up for him in Ireland to this very day. If you ever wonder when he first fell out with the EU.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I can't think of any nation on Earth that would happily invite our current POTUS there without having to seriously consider it would be a bad idea. Maybe the US, but we don't even want him here if we can help it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    I can't think of any nation on Earth that would happily invite our current POTUS there without having to seriously consider it would be a bad idea. Maybe the US, but we don't even want him here if we can help it.
    Speak for yourself! Trump has a 42% approval rating right now which means almost 1 in every 2 Americans likes him!

Best president since Ronald Reagan so far IMO

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Speak for myself, CloudMaker? I did! I started my post with "I can't think of..." so I don't know why you're telling me to speak for myself!

You're right, 42 percent is almost 50 percent if you're really generous and round it up by only 8 percent! That's nearly half of US citizens! To be elected president you need to get at least half of the votes of people who actually go to vote on Election Day! By that logic even people who voted for Trump dislike him now because of what he's done in office!

Ronald Reagan sucked anyway. Iran-Contra. While president, Reagan secretly and illegally sold US military weapons to Iran, took the profits from that and funneled them to Contra, an anti-democracy terrorist organization in Central America, which is technically treason! A US general named Oliver North testified that Reagan did did this or at least had personally authorized it! Nothing I've said in this post is even considered controversial and is available with a simple google search! If a man who is publicly known to have committed treason against the US while president of the US is your hero, you're either uninformed, don't like the United States, a troll, or all of the above!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I didn’t say people who voted against him like him now. I said 1 in 2 (or 1 in 3 if you want to round down) Americans like him. With how many Americans there are that is A LOT of people!

I dont really care about Central America to be honest. Reagan was good for America and the economy.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    CloudMaker, it's generally a pretty good idea to put a little thought into saying something publicly that you can't really back up with any facts. I know what you said, which was that Trump has a 42 percent approval rating right now so he's the "Best president since Ronald Reagan so far" in your opinion. If you think I'm twisting your words in any way feel free to let me know! I can copy and paste what you so confidently wrote if you need to read your own opinion again to fact-check yourself.

What I'm saying is if a president having an approval rating of less than 50 percent has any indication on how good that president is at being president, even if you have to compare that president to the traitor to the US Ronald Reagan whom you love so dearly despite his actions, you're sinking really low to justify your statements.

Sunrise I agree with what you've stated. Reagan did absolutely nothing to deserve being lionized by anyone. If anything, no "conservative" would think anything he did while president was remotely good for the country. I guess he's been the best Republican president in recent memory, he at least paid lip service in speeches to Republican ideas, but even in terms of tax cuts to anyone he was a huge hypocrite. No wait he wasn't even good at saying one thing and doing another, which politicians of all stripes are known for. I can't name one concrete thing Reagan actually did that would make me consider him worthy of the office of POTUS.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.