Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    UK definatley has nukes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triden...ear_programme)

Pretty sure several other countries have nukes. Several this side of the world do.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ^ I stand corrected *shrug* And it doesn't surprise me at all. Just trying to construct an argument based on the few countries involved in the NPT early on. If you fact check me, you're bound to find mistakes, i'm not writing a research paper lol. Just trying to base an argument against the current United States administration's very, very flawed policies wrt nuclear proliferation, based on what I've heard.

Lol. Carry on.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    UK definatley has nukes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triden...ear_programme)

Pretty sure several other countries have nukes. Several this side of the world do.
    So how many other countries have nukes, Otherside?
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Interesting how you named dropped solely me, and not anyone else who pointed out that more than four countries had nukes. Or more than "America #1 World protector and big bad Iran India North Korea!"

Overall though as Google would have told you, nine that are known of. Undoubtedly, there are others we don't know about. Only five had nukes legally.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Lol. Well, no big deal. Just thought you could enlighten me No reason to get offended.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I do find it funny in a sad way that the only country to ever have used nuclear weapons in war (the United States) is so concerned that other countries even have the capability to do the same.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Think once the world saw the full effects of a Nuke it scared everybody. So much so that nobody wants to use one again. If you fired one today it would be blown up in the air before it leaves your own country. Or you would have one fired back at you. has anybody got a death wish?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I agree. Thank the gods that, well hopefully, one won't see land if it's fired off. I suppose it's kind of a "good" thing that half the casualties in Hiroshima happened within 24 hours. What I mean by that is thank god they didn't suffer for too long.

Nuclear weapons don't kill tens of thousands of politicians, or dictators, or tyrants. They kill tens of thousands of women and children. There are eye witness accounts from Hiroshima, of women and children running from the city, naked, with their skin falling off of them like rags.

You don't have to imagine what it would be like....just look at history.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    I agree. Thank the gods that, well hopefully, one won't see land if it's fired off. I suppose it's kind of a "good" thing that half the casualties in Hiroshima happened within 24 hours. What I mean by that is thank god they didn't suffer for too long.

Nuclear weapons don't kill tens of thousands of politicians, or dictators, or tyrants. They kill tens of thousands of women and children. There are eye witness accounts from Hiroshima, of women and children running from the city, naked, with their skin falling off of them like rags.

You don't have to imagine what it would be like....just look at history.
    The Japanese wouldn’t have surrendered otherwise.... that’s what happens when you mess with the U S A ! ! !

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Look at Chernobyl. Still parts of that place you can't live in. Radiation readings are still through the roof. That happened in 1986. Might not have been a bomb dropped by another country. But it was as good as the same. Reactor melt down. Shows the effects of anything nuclear. People have seen this. Only thing there is to fear is a crazy leader who is dying and wants to take down millions with him. I know it was said in earlier post about countries who were nuclear. We have to ask how many have missiles? Ones that can fly long distances. Some countries may be nuclear but without the missile power. Short range fire only. But defence systems have improved big time.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I think all of Chernobyl is considered an exclusion zone and no humans can go there without special permission. Kind of like the DMZ in Korea, it is flourishing with pristine wildlife since nobody will go there.

But yeah Cloudmaker is totally right. Nuclear weapons are great and their proliferation is not worrisome.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    ffs

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Nuclear Weapons should have NEVER been made by anyone ever!!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    ffs
    huh?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    It's passive aggression.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.