Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Trump

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    What is the idiot up to with Iran? Took people years to reach an agreement with them to do away with their nuclear programme. Now he foes and does this. My own belief is Israel. They hate Iran. Trump loves Israel. Iran once said that Israel should be wiped off the face of the earth. I can't see any other reason why he would pull out of an already agreed on deal. Then he boasts about North Korea and how he is doing so great with them? You manage to disarm one country and another starts up its nuclear programme again. That is not progress. Years ago on AZ when people were worried about another war and mentioned countries like North Korea and Russia and China, I said to watch out for Iran. The sleeping dogs. One rocket fired at Israel and we will have the war people have been worried about for years. Maybe this will be Trump's war. The Presidents before him all had their wars in various countries. Nearly all in the Middle East. Iran would make the deck complete. Is one worth keeping and eye on.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @Cuchculan we should have NEVER made that deal with Iran IMO

like you said they want to wipe Israel our ally off the map. why would we make a deal with them??? Pay them to not nuke us?? Obama was a weak leader for approving that!

We were just giving them money so they could push off their nuke program to be bigger and better in the future. They still want to kill every man woman and child in Israel. Nothing has changed.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I read some post and think are you kidding me!! Seriously Yes there has been things happening in the USA.. Mudslides, Earth Quakes, Fires, Tornados and more lol wow unbelievable that someone post that Because a Christian Man is on Office now hahahaa sorry I can not help but laugh .. A Christian Man my foot lol he Cheated on all 3 wives, He filed Bankruptcy at least 5 times, He has Lied , He also is the one who sat in a Camper with Bill Bush laughing and talking about Grabbing Women by their..you know what!! And is also a Freaking Draft Dodger lol.. yes such an amazing Christian man who calls people names and stays on Twitter fighting with anyone and everyone but hey he is sooooooooooo loved!!

Sorry but as a Person who Believes in God and his Son Jesus , Trump better hit his knees on Judgment Day!

His Wife looks miserable and when he reaches for her hand she slaps it away or moves her hand I feel so sorry for her I really do but she choose to come to America and marry him and get citizenship and yes he is rich so does she deserve what she gets NO not at all and her son doesn't either but why stay with someone she clearly can not stand and as the First Lady she needs to step up her game on doing things like many of the other First Ladies but I feel she is drained by all the Drama caused by Trump and his antics and affairs.

His sons are Big Game Hunters that kills innocent endangered species for FUN!! FOR FUN!! REALLY? What has he taught his sons?? Nothing except to be as cruel as he is.

Sorry just my point of view on the so called man which I do not call him a man because he is not a Real Man.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The deal was made the take the weapons from them. So they would not be a threat to anybody. As it stood there were sanctions in place against them as long as they were nuclear. Ask yourself, which is more dangerous? Iran with the power to be nuclear or Iran with nothing nuclear at all? What do you think Iran wants to do right now? Cause havoc. I don't blame them either. It was not a weakness on the part of Obama. He done a good deal to make Iran less of a threat. Now Trump is making them more of a threat again. But we hear Trump boasting about North Korea. How he has / will make them non nuclear. How do you think this will happen exactly? The lifting of sanctions against North Korea. Is there any difference at all? Trump did say that those before him only had to reach out and talk to North Korea. Obama reached out and talked to Iran. He removed a threat. So Trump is not making progress at all. He manages to get one country to go non nuclear and makes another want to build bombs again. Would it not be a better world to have these countries all non nuclear? Less of a threat. He is giving North Korea what he is taken back from Iran.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I've never been so scared, and so concerned for the future of my children as I am now with that incoherent, ignorant, crass, egotistical, moronic sexual predator that we have in office. God help us all.

Just listen to him talk. When he gives speeches sometimes, I feel like I'm watching a first grader learn how to read.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    InvisbleGuy, You just hit the nail on the head!!! I am scared crapless that he is going to cause us to be Nuked !

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I don’t think the US will ever get nuked tbh. Yahweh will make sure that doesn’t happen as long as we keep him first.

North Korea is different. They have always wanted to reunify with the south, just under their terms. Unlike Iran which wants to KILL all of Israel.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    As an Irishman I hate Israel. Is in our blood. We fully support Palestine. We fly their flags and all. But if them getting nuked by Iran means a big war, I would rather Iran not have the weapons to begin with. That is what this agreement was all about.

The US will never be nuked. It will be a smaller country like Israel that will be hit. If it is by Iran can we blame Trump? He ruined any peace deal that was going on with them. He also likes to go against the EU. The EU had agreed to this deal with Iran as well. They still agree with it for the sake of peace. Which is a good enough reason in my eyes.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    If Iran nukes Israel then we should blame IRAN not trump. I don’t see how that makes sense otherwise.

It’s like if I stop putting a lock on my bike and someone steals it is it my fault because I stopped locking it? No that is victim blaming.

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Bottom line is a lot of people (not just Americans, anyone with any sense) feel like nukes in the wrong hands can be dangerous. There are four countries that have nukes right now (presumably): Israel, Pakistan, North Korea and India. And of course the US. Simple logic would lead most to believe that the more countries with nukes, the greater the chance of a potential nuclear war. There has never been a weapon invented that hasn't eventually been used.. When the machine gun was invented prior to WWI general consensus was "no one will ever use that, no one will ever wage war with a weapon that's capable of killing hundreds of men in seconds". And look what happened in WW I and II. Nuclear weapons have been used also oc, not once but twice....over Hiroshama and Nagasaki during the end of WWII.

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons was drafted mainly to further disarmament and spread of nukes. Not all countries agree to the terms though. Iran at one time (I believe) signed the treaty but then said screw the terms we're going to do what we want, making the signing pretty much pointless.

So....you might think the next best thing would be to deescalate tensions in the countries that don't cooperate (Iran, North Korea)....right? Anything that can be done to stop further research and testing by those countries within reason would be a good idea right? I mean, you could have some free trade with those countries as long as arms inspectors from the United Nations could verify the terms are being met...and if they aren't being met, you could implement sanctions.

This is, imo why people are nervous right now. Do I think the US is going to be nuked lmao, in all likelihood no.

But you have morons like Donald Trump who instead of deescalating tensions seem to be at the controls with an itchy trigger finger. He seems to be doing everything, everything he can to escalate things, to "dare" them to start researching and testing nukes again. Why would anyone do that? That is pure f-ing insanity.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Cloudmaker, you realize Yahweh is Judaism, right? If Yahweh is protecting any nation, it's not the US, it's Israel. Why do US citizens need to worry about having Yahweh on our side?

The US has been Israel's ally for a long long time, and it's only caused the US problems.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @kevinjoseph 70% of the US is Christian. We are a Christian nation IMO

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Cloudmaker, we are most certainly not a Christian nation, despite your opinion. We have no official religion, the Founding Fathers thought it important enough that we didn't have one they anticipated it being a problem and tried to arrange things so no one could say the United States favored any religion.

If you want to live in a theocracy, you'd need to move to Iran, Afghanistan, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, or Yemen, somewhere Sharia Law is the basis for the justice system.

Your opinions aren't opinions when they contradict things like facts. Opinions that contradict facts are more aptly called delusions.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Quote InvisibleGuy View Post
    Bottom line is a lot of people (not just Americans, anyone with any sense) feel like nukes in the wrong hands can be dangerous. There are four countries that have nukes right now (presumably): Israel, Pakistan, North Korea and India. And of course the US. Simple logic would lead most to believe that the more countries with nukes, the greater the chance of a potential nuclear war. There has never been a weapon invented that hasn't eventually been used.. When the machine gun was invented prior to WWI general consensus was "no one will ever use that, no one will ever wage war with a weapon that's capable of killing hundreds of men in seconds". And look what happened in WW I and II. Nuclear weapons have been used also oc, not once but twice....over Hiroshama and Nagasaki during the end of WWII.

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons was drafted mainly to further disarmament and spread of nukes. Not all countries agree to the terms though. Iran at one time (I believe) signed the treaty but then said screw the terms we're going to do what we want, making the signing pretty much pointless.

So....you might think the next best thing would be to deescalate tensions in the countries that don't cooperate (Iran, North Korea)....right? Anything that can be done to stop further research and testing by those countries within reason would be a good idea right? I mean, you could have some free trade with those countries as long as arms inspectors from the United Nations could verify the terms are being met...and if they aren't being met, you could implement sanctions.

This is, imo why people are nervous right now. Do I think the US is going to be nuked lmao, in all likelihood no.

But you have morons like Donald Trump who instead of deescalating tensions seem to be at the controls with an itchy trigger finger. He seems to be doing everything, everything he can to escalate things, to "dare" them to start researching and testing nukes again. Why would anyone do that? That is pure f-ing insanity.
    I agree with you 100% on this one.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    A lot more than 4 countries have nuclear weapons. If you're a permanent member of the UN Security council, you have nukes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.