Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Hitler survived WW2

In the new JFK files the CIA released they reference Hitler still being alive in South America 10 years after WW2

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...ADOLF_0003.pdf

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    A few did make it to Argentina. Plus some other countries. They were the lesser knows Nazis. What is your own theory on how such a high profile Nazi made it out of Germany?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    A few did make it to Argentina. Plus some other countries. They were the lesser knows Nazis. What is your own theory on how such a high profile Nazi made it out of Germany?
    IDK he probably disguised himself and left with the other nazis, would be easy

My father fought in WW2 and always believed that Hitler escaped

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The picture looks like one of those you can do yourself on a site to see what you would look like when you het older.

untitled.png

One thing I will accept is there never was any proof of his death in Germany. Yes there were pictures. But they were proved to be fakes. As in not him at all. Bit like the old magic trick. Get a double and you vanish and leave the double there. Pictures are taken of the double. Who then also vanishes. Cremated by Hitler's bodyguard. This is the known fake image of him dead in the bunker.

main-qimg-0317d735a0f3b1afb20f780a3ea553e6-c.jpg

Doesn't really look like him at all. Put a small moustache on anybody and they would be told they look like Hitler. But most of what we know about his fake death in the bunker comes from his former bodyguard. Otto Guensche. Do we go on his word from back then?

The latest files suggest the Americans always knew he was in South America. Some go far as to suggest they helped him get there. Which was what I was meaning when I asked how a person like Hitler could have made it out of Germany without been seen. He was the most well known face in the world at that time. But the image the CIA put out to prove their case is as bad as the other images. I can't say it looks anything like Hitler. Even if you shaved him and aged him. You can view the CIA image below.

Adolf-Hitler-432107.jpg

I wouldn't read much into the CIA file the link is to. It is based on the word of another former Nazi. Who claimed he spoke with Hitler. Only it was not the former Nazi who told this to the CIA. It was his friend. Kind of like ' My friend told me '. Can we really base anything on third hand information? I did read about DNA as well.

Fact is there was never any proof of a death in Germany. People were told what happened and believed it. We had some fake images released to the press. Then a story of the body been cremated by the bodyguard. Thus not actually leaving any real proof at all.

I will keep an open mind on this one. I have read stories over the years. This is nothing new to me. I am sure we will hear more soon enough. As more files are released.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.