Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

North Korea ( Again )

The old lovable rogue Nation was up to their old tricks again yesterday. Another missile over Japan and out into the open sea. No damage done at all. But the US want to respond. The question is ' should the US do anything at all '? It is North Korea showing off. I think everybody knows the US could wipe them off the face of the Earth. But we also know that any missile can be shot down from the sky as well. They have the technology these days. If you are awake of what North Korea is going to be doing why not sit back and take down what they put up into the sky? Some might say that this would be seen as an act of war. You warn them so many times and they don't listen is it not a show of strength back them? Look what we can do. Every time they fire off a missile, simply take it out of the sky. Saying you are doing so for the protection of the countries around North Korea.

What are the other options? Sanctions? Have not worked so far. Won't ever work. Only drive North Korea on. An attack on all their armed bases? This might spark something much more serious off. China have sat on the bench so far. Few words about how wrong the missile firing is. They are the hardest country to read. Will they sit back and let an all out attack happen? My coin would be in the air on that one. Russia would have a few things to say for certain. What if Russia and China got together? China with the promise of making Russia powerful again.

So who does what and when?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @Cuchculan There is no reasoning with ROCKET MAN!!!.....the only thing he will listen to..... IS FORCE!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    The old lovable rogue Nation was up to their old tricks again yesterday. Another missile over Japan and out into the open sea. No damage done at all. But the US want to respond. The question is ' should the US do anything at all '? It is North Korea showing off. I think everybody knows the US could wipe them off the face of the Earth. But we also know that any missile can be shot down from the sky as well. They have the technology these days. If you are awake of what North Korea is going to be doing why not sit back and take down what they put up into the sky? Some might say that this would be seen as an act of war. You warn them so many times and they don't listen is it not a show of strength back them? Look what we can do. Every time they fire off a missile, simply take it out of the sky. Saying you are doing so for the protection of the countries around North Korea.

What are the other options? Sanctions? Have not worked so far. Won't ever work. Only drive North Korea on. An attack on all their armed bases? This might spark something much more serious off. China have sat on the bench so far. Few words about how wrong the missile firing is. They are the hardest country to read. Will they sit back and let an all out attack happen? My coin would be in the air on that one. Russia would have a few things to say for certain. What if Russia and China got together? China with the promise of making Russia powerful again.

So who does what and when?
    Country leaders are unstable and power crazed. Some countries are starving. Common folk and women have little power to do anything. Do leaders care? Nope. It's all about the power and money, baby.

There is no talking to the ones with all that money and power. They own their countries. Or at least they are delusional enough to think they do. And they have no fucking clue what the people want or need.
    The Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    @Cuchculan There is no reasoning with ROCKET MAN!!!.....the only thing he will listen to..... IS FORCE!!
    Question. Why do you think it's ok to call someone a name? Does that make you feel powerful? I just can't understand all this childish name-calling that's going on in our country. It's ridiculous. It doesn't better humanity nor our country.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Chantellabella View Post
    Question. Why do you think it's ok to call someone a name? Does that make you feel powerful? I just can't understand all this childish name-calling that's going on in our country. It's ridiculous. It doesn't better humanity nor our country.
    Are you for real... you are offended by me name calling ROCKET MAN.... the guy that executes people with artillery and lets people starve to death .....

This is a joke right ???

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HyperHyper
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Are you for real... you are offended by me name calling ROCKET MAN.... the guy that executes people with artillery and lets people starve to death .....

This is a joke right ???
    No, it's not a joke. I don't think anybody has a right to call anyone else a name. It's rude. I don't care who we're talking about. I think the name-calling isn't helping our country. I don't think it's helping anything. It's childish and extremely non-professional.

Name calling says more about the person calling the name than it does about the one being called a name. It gives no power. It gives nothing. It's useless in diplomacy and only escalates an already volatile situation. It's juvenile. It solves nothing.

I'm not giving an opinion about North Korea's leader. I'm talking about anyone calling anyone a name.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.