Thread: Work anxiety

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Work anxiety

So, i'm not sure why, when I'm at work.. my anxiety soars.

I'm up for promotion. I work for a property management company. I'm currently an admin for a property manager. However in Feb, I take the class and state exam to become a certified property manager. which I'm excited about but I'm scared I'm going to fail...

I'm scared I'm not smart enough, or brave enough to do this. My manager seems so confident when she's talking to board members and people and she always sounds so smart. Always knows what she's talking about. I feel like an idiot that's not good enough to do this.

I don't want my anxiety to ruin this for me. I've struggled so long with money and finances... this promotion would offer me more money and put me in a position that I could be comfortable and not struggle any longer. I want this for my daughter and me. I really do. I have to pass this class and test and be successful. I just really feel scared I won't pass... and if I do pass, I'm scared to manage... I've never done so, and what if I ruin it, or lose a property for the company???
    Your wings were ready, my heart was not.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    This is all about self confidence. Believing in yourself and what you can do. If you start of thinking you will fail, your mind will always have that thought. So just have a bit of faith in yourself. That you can do this. Nothing is impossible. Think of all the good things that comes with the promotion. It is well worth getting. Well worth fighting for. The only thing you have to do now is believe in yourself.

As for losing the odd bit of property? Ask around in your office. Who there has a 100% sales record? I am sure everybody in that company has lost a client here and there. It happens in such a job. Thing is not to let one loss get you down. To do that sort of work you need all the self belief in the world. That you are good at what you do. It is all about learning. I am sure you will have somebody there to guide you at the start. Take you with them. Let you see how they do it. Then they might take you with them and let you do the pitch, when they feel the time is right. See how you do.

Just believe in yourself and you have this.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I hope you get the promotion! If they are considering you for it you should be really good at your job. Be confident!

I have anxiety in my work because there is a lot of bullying and people is always trying to tell me how to live my life, and if you failed they will laugh about it in your face. And they said things like is healthy bullying

I don't understand how being cruel is healthy

Enviado desde mi Moto G Play mediante Tapatalk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.