Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this depersonalization ?

I've had this feeling of as tho I am dreaming , like I'm not really there but am there , it's hard to explain, like I have this constant feeling of dread or doom, but not a full blown I'm gonna die right now attack , so I'd get like some attack symptoms like some pins and needles waves at the back of my neck, or I'd get hot , but through all this I'm always nauseas , but never to the point of throwing up, is this a strange symptom or do a lot of you guys have this ? And what do u do to make it go away ? Or do u just ride with it ? Long winded I know any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm not really sure about the dreaming/not really there one but the other ones sound a lot like anxiety symptoms. Nausea is pretty common for people with anxiety, as is a constant feeling of dread.

Hot flushes/suddenly feeling got is not something I've ever experienced, but it's not unheard of.

As for how to make it go away, there are some exercises. Breathing exercises could help when it happens (breathe ib whilst counting to ten, hold whilst counting to ten, breathe out whilst counting to ten is one I can think of off the top of my head. The idea being that you manage to distract yourself with it by focusing on your breathing and counting to ten, I think). There's also mindfulness exercises (if you do a google/search on YouTube you'll find some, but if you learn how to do it, you can do it by yourself).

Or there is the medication option, if you feel that it's unbearable and that non-medication options aren't helping. I can't tell you whether that's a good idea or not. If it comes to that, you'll need to way up the pros/cons of that yourself. There are some over-the-counter options available - some herbal stuff has been shown to help with anxiety symptoms. Other than that though, you'll probably need to see a doctor for that.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I'm not really sure about the dreaming/not really there one but the other ones sound a lot like anxiety symptoms. Nausea is pretty common for people with anxiety, as is a constant feeling of dread.

Hot flushes/suddenly feeling got is not something I've ever experienced, but it's not unheard of.

As for how to make it go away, there are some exercises. Breathing exercises could help when it happens (breathe ib whilst counting to ten, hold whilst counting to ten, breathe out whilst counting to ten is one I can think of off the top of my head. The idea being that you manage to distract yourself with it by focusing on your breathing and counting to ten, I think). There's also mindfulness exercises (if you do a google/search on YouTube you'll find some, but if you learn how to do it, you can do it by yourself).

Or there is the medication option, if you feel that it's unbearable and that non-medication options aren't helping. I can't tell you whether that's a good idea or not. If it comes to that, you'll need to way up the pros/cons of that yourself. There are some over-the-counter options available - some herbal stuff has been shown to help with anxiety symptoms. Other than that though, you'll probably need to see a doctor for that.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I am on meds already I take ecsitilopram 20mg
    Daily and if I really need it 0.5mg alpralozam the benzo but I try not to take the benzo as I know it's addictive so I try to muscle through the anxiety as much as I can before I take the Benzo but recently life is just a bit stressful so I think it's just the period I'm in right now , just hope it doesn't last forever I think all of us are hopeful about that part , but I guess it's part of the 'struggle' thanks a lot for the advice I'd def look at that mindfulness and distraction cors I work in finance so work as it is is stressful thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.