Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Some weird symptoms

Do any of you guys have this symptom, where it feels like you dreaming , like u gonna wake up any sec, but it's just like a dreamy feeling , but that just brings on my anxiety please help I can't deal with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Are you talking about depersonalization? Or something similar. Like you are kind of a step back from your own body looking at what is going on? Not sure if that is what you mean. If it is, a lot of people go through that. Is a very common symptom of anxiety. It can seem like things are slowed right down for you. But the rest of life is going at normal pace. It is like been in a dream. As some people can stay like that for hours. Before they snap out of it. Let us know a little bit more. Then we will be able to say what we think it might be. As of now I am only guessing.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Are you talking about depersonalization? Or something similar. Like you are kind of a step back from your own body looking at what is going on? Not sure if that is what you mean. If it is, a lot of people go through that. Is a very common symptom of anxiety. It can seem like things are slowed right down for you. But the rest of life is going at normal pace. It is like been in a dream. As some people can stay like that for hours. Before they snap out of it. Let us know a little bit more. Then we will be able to say what we think it might be. As of now I am only guessing.
    Yes something like that , time does slow down , and it feels like I'm dreaming , but not a full blown I'm gonna die , panic attack , and it feels like I'm gonna pass out as well, or like I'm a bit off balance as well, but I dnt have any low blood pressure issues and have never fainted before either so it's not that , just like a dreamy like I'm not really there feeling

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    That is classic depersonalization. Everything can seem strange. Maybe start a new topic using the real name for it. More people might answer it. Trust me loads of them would have had it. No magic cure for it. Mine simply went away after years of having it. Can be frightening when it is happening. Like looking at the world down a big long tunnel.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    That is classic depersonalization. Everything can seem strange. Maybe start a new topic using the real name for it. More people might answer it. Trust me loads of them would have had it. No magic cure for it. Mine simply went away after years of having it. Can be frightening when it is happening. Like looking at the world down a big long tunnel.
    Thanks in advance will do right away

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.