Thread: Is it me ?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is it me ?

I feel great shame for having anxiety, anyone else feel this way ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I would not say I feel ' Shame '. There are times when I can't do certain things, that others will be at, that I think about what they might think of me not been there. But then I answer that by saying ' when am I ever at anything that involves family or friends '. The answer would be never. Is like I am used to it. They are used to me not been there. So I accept it. If I am letting about down, it is only myself. Because I would like to be able to do so much more. At times I can manage these things. Then I can't manage the smallest of them. What is the word I am looking for here? Frustration maybe. Been able to do and then not been able to do. Sitting in a house watching live pass by outside the bedroom window. Be good to be part of that life. But I try not to dwell on such thoughts. I am how I am. To manage to do certain things is a big plus. That is what I feed off of. The successes.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I would not say I feel ' Shame '. There are times when I can't do certain things, that others will be at, that I think about what they might think of me not been there. But then I answer that by saying ' when am I ever at anything that involves family or friends '. The answer would be never. Is like I am used to it. They are used to me not been there. So I accept it. If I am letting about down, it is only myself. Because I would like to be able to do so much more. At times I can manage these things. Then I can't manage the smallest of them. What is the word I am looking for here? Frustration maybe. Been able to do and then not been able to do. Sitting in a house watching live pass by outside the bedroom window. Be good to be part of that life. But I try not to dwell on such thoughts. I am how I am. To manage to do certain things is a big plus. That is what I feed off of. The successes.
    I don?t have many success I try to force myself to do things ... to put up a act it?s exhausting and usually leads to time of Great Depression . I hate myself for having this and I can?t stop it

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    More you hate yourself over it, the more bad you will always feel. I do very little. But when I do it feels good. Small things. Nothing major. I know my life. I accept it. If it ever changes, it will be a bonus. That is not to say I have giving up trying. I would rather go out and feel bad, than sit at home and feel bad. Going out at least I have a reason for feeling bad. Then I can say I at least done something.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I do quite a bit. I feel frustrated that I am not able to deal with things and that I haven't gotten over this yet.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    I do quite a bit. I feel frustrated that I am not able to deal with things and that I haven't gotten over this yet.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I hear you , I?ve been struggling my whole life with it . I feel so much has passed I can never get back and I remain stuck in my present situations cause of fear based mistakes of my past it?s a self imposed jail . The more I realize I have done this to myself the more the reality and self hatred get it?s a cycle that never ends , you can?t stop and reset life must go on bill must be paid work must be done

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I’ve been feeling great shame just being alive.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    I?ve been feeling great shame just being alive.
    No don?t say that !

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    https://www.facebook.com/PrinceEa/vi...6620307139769/

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.