Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    StressedStressed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Do you guys ever have a hard time with just trying to be happy for someone?

Let?s say for example,

1) Bob, Liz, and Mike went to school in Savannah, Georgia.
    2) Bob and Liz both moved away after graduation, but Mike stayed in Georgia.
    3) Bob moved to New Jersey and worked in New York (Manhattan).
    4) Liz moved to Washington DC to work there after graduation.
    5) Bob changed jobs and moved from New Jersey to Washington DC.
    6) Bob and Liz work together for a year and a half.
    7) Liz gets a transfer at work to go to Philadelphia.
    Bob still works in Washington DC but has a stable job and is debt free.
    9) Liz gets a new job in New York and has been there for a few months.

Do you think it?s reasonable for Bob to feel like he?s not applying himself if he doesn?t go to New York like Liz did by finding a new job? There?s no info about whether a transfer is possible.

Or or should Bob be happy that he?s living and working in a big city while some of his classmates are in small towns and wish that they could switch places with Bob?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I don’t think it really matters where geographically you work. If you want to live in NYC though just go there. Some people would prefer DC to New York, but that’s all dependent on personal feelings.

I personally never feel happy for other people. I haven’t felt happy for someone... ever. I can’t remember a single moment in my entire life when I was happy for someone else. Does they xlactually happen to normal people? Or are they just exaggerating their feelings?
    I don?t like being around or interacting with other people, this is my personality. I am a jerk - I don?t mean to be, but whenever I speak up I say something rude. It?s just the way that I am. Don?t bother me.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.