Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anxiety not making sense

Do you guys ever feel like you have a great life, marriage children support group etc and still you suffer? I wake up somedays and am just jittery and anxious all day, I feel fine but have too much adrenaline just pumping through my veins haha. I guess I just need to know I'm not the only one who finds it difficult to just stop, be still, and relax. I constantly go go go...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    I remember when things were bad. They still creep up, but not as often. I have been on meds going on 14 years, but it has been a long road. Circumstances have kept me on it, but I am finally turning the corner it seems.

It took a lot of work and redirection of thinking....sorting out what I could control and what I couldn't....and then testing myself and using the wait method to see if my Catastrophizing came true. It rarely has - the rest of it I do to myself.
    It also took a lot of tests in life to see my resilience. I just had another one in the past six weeks with my mom's hospitalization and subsequent rehab. I had a LOT of stress feeling like I had to do everything by myself.....and got burned out and even caught a nasty cold, but somehow kept the anxiety in check! I talked to my counselor about it because I had just reduced my Paxil from 20mg/day to 15mg/day (in 2005, I was at 50mg/day with a Geodon antipsychotic at night to put me to sleep!) Anyway, I went through the entire ordeal in February and March 2018 without going back up to 20mg! He was surprised.

I suddenly feel like I have the ability to press through the anxiety and not let it get to me. It takes practice to do that, though. We are too good at taking in too much and not watching ourselves.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Oh pretty much, yes. It's gotten a lot better for me, but I still struggle a bit with the anxiety.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It?s gotten worse for me the older I have gotten . It was much easier to deal with when I was younger . I?m bone tired of being constantly nervous . My job has become super stressful and it?s slowly breaking me down , I?ve been there 26 years and finding a new job at 56 is difficult I?m in a self made prison with no key

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.