Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Think i might be having a relapse

Hey guys thanks for all the help and good reads , so that I'm not alone , think I might be having a bit of a relapse , stomachs been iffy and feeling a bit ...anxsy . Dnt really have a reason tho , what do u guys and gals do to get back on the horse as to not get it spinning outta control ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I tell myself it is just a minor setback. And setbacks happen from time to time. To us all. Just because something is not feeling right today, that does not mean it has to not feel right tomorrow as well. That is were you break the cycle. Tomorrow is a new day. A new start. I have bad days. But I never think the next day is going to be the same as yesterday. That is just inviting trouble.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I tell myself it is just a minor setback. And setbacks happen from time to time. To us all. Just because something is not feeling right today, that does not mean it has to not feel right tomorrow as well. That is were you break the cycle. Tomorrow is a new day. A new start. I have bad days. But I never think the next day is going to be the same as yesterday. That is just inviting trouble.
    I like that thort so true I always imagine the next is gonna be the same as the bad day I have or had , always gravitate to the lowest point I've been ,,, thanks for the advice bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I think to an extent a lot of us do that. (I definatly do). Ultimately, whilst there is no harm in being alert to the possibility of relapse, it is very easy to fall into the trap of panicking when we have a bad day, and believing that things have gone back to how they were.

Unfortunately, recovery often involves blips every now and then.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Relapse may be too strong a word for the situation. Otherside is right.

I know I have had a few of those - especially since going down on my medication. The stress levels in the past month, though, were through the roof considering it all. I managed to hold together better than I thought.

It could be a test to see if you can actually get through it.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.