Thread: Ripped Clothes

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

Ripped Clothes

Just something I noticed on a site I use a lot. That ripped clothes cost more than non ripped clothes. I am sure you have all seem them. Jeans with about 10 rips running down the legs. You can buy similar tops. Maybe it is just me getting older. But why even bother? You pay an extra 20 or 30 for the ripped clothes. Just get a cheaper pair and rip the bloody things yourself. They are still going to look the same. Or do what I done when younger. Just wear them until they rip by themselves. Be curious to hear if anybody actually goes out of their way to buy these designer ripped clothes. Maybe explain the fascination with them to the rest of us. See can you sell us the whole idea. I thought the site had it up in a funny way ' Brand new Ripped trousers '. I get it is a fashion to some people. I have seen rock stars and the likes wearing these things. More holes than a pool table. Just let us know what you make of all this. Is nothing new. It was around years ago. Didn't see the point in it them. Guess I still don't see the point in it now. Guess I like my clothes intact.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    When I was a teenager I did. But then I was just following what everyone else wore. Why they were a fashion, I don't know.

Don't buy them so much now.

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Just something I noticed on a site I use a lot. That ripped clothes cost more than non ripped clothes. I am sure you have all seem them. Jeans with about 10 rips running down the legs. You can buy similar tops. Maybe it is just me getting older. But why even bother? You pay an extra 20 or 30 for the ripped clothes. Just get a cheaper pair and rip the bloody things yourself. They are still going to look the same. Or do what I done when younger. Just wear them until they rip by themselves. Be curious to hear if anybody actually goes out of their way to buy these designer ripped clothes. Maybe explain the fascination with them to the rest of us. See can you sell us the whole idea. I thought the site had it up in a funny way ' Brand new Ripped trousers '. I get it is a fashion to some people. I have seen rock stars and the likes wearing these things. More holes than a pool table. Just let us know what you make of all this. Is nothing new. It was around years ago. Didn't see the point in it them. Guess I still don't see the point in it now. Guess I like my clothes intact.
    I love the look of ripped clothes but I think everyone is just using it as a grunge excuse to show off more skin honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.