Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Im awake cant sleep

I'm going to a concert tomorrow and I can't sleep I tried melatonin bc I can't be on real sleeping meds wish I could toke but hey what can ya doooo besides join a forum and try to support other humans on this life journey would love some companions on mine currently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I take melatonin to get to sleep sometimes, otherwise I could be awake all night. What concert you going to?
    life---> <---me

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote L View Post
    I take melatonin to get to sleep sometimes, otherwise I could be awake all night. What concert you going to?
    It doesn't usually work for me I have a lot of trouble with insomnia and also night terrors and I'm going to Sweetwater 4/20 festival in Atlanta soooo hype

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Case of finding something that does work for you that does not involve medication. I like my radios. As in a radio scanner for listening to ambulances and the likes. Then the normal radio. I could not sleep without them. Also try and unwind an hour or so before bedtime. Go into relaxation mode. Not sure if you ever watched any ASMR videos on you tube. It is what people are using these days to relax. Kind of takes us back in time in many ways. As the videos are classed as role playing videos. More based around sounds. And low whispers. Some people love the sounds they hear in a barber's shop. Others the sounds of cooking. People took the whole idea and now there are thousands of videos on you tube surrounding the various sounds of various places or things. Can be very relaxing. That is what you have to try and do. Find that something that will work for you. Once you find it, go with it.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Case of finding something that does work for you that does not involve medication. I like my radios. As in a radio scanner for listening to ambulances and the likes. Then the normal radio. I could not sleep without them. Also try and unwind an hour or so before bedtime. Go into relaxation mode. Not sure if you ever watched any ASMR videos on you tube. It is what people are using these days to relax. Kind of takes us back in time in many ways. As the videos are classed as role playing videos. More based around sounds. And low whispers. Some people love the sounds they hear in a barber's shop. Others the sounds of cooking. People took the whole idea and now there are thousands of videos on you tube surrounding the various sounds of various places or things. Can be very relaxing. That is what you have to try and do. Find that something that will work for you. Once you find it, go with it.
    I've definitely heard of that I will look into it!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.