So I'll be 25 next month. I barely have any work experience. I can honestly say the majority of the reason is due to reasons out of my control. No, I am not sitting on my butt. Having no babysitter nor adequate childcare for my daughter also makes it more difficult. I just finished an 8 week job training class that prepares people for the workforce. There was a career fair hosted by the program at the end but guess what? No one hired me or anyone else. One of my instructors from the program told me there were a few jobs interested in me. I've contacted her twice about said jobs and she hasn't returned any of my texts about them.

I've genuinely been trying to get a job but I really don't know what more to do. I'm really starting to feel like that program was a huge waste of my time. I've been very angry lately, sadly taking it out on others. I'm just really fed up with trying to better my life and still seeing no results. Returning to school isn't an option right now due to me oweing money I don't even have right now.

I don't know how much more I can take off praying and trying and still seeing no change in my situation.