Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SadSad
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Frustrated with Life

I'm angry at life. I'm stuck where I'm at because I have a learning disability and high blood pressure which is makes it impossible to treat the learning disability. I can't move on, and I'm falling into online sin.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Sad do you see a therapist? What is your learning disability if you do not mind sharing? You are far from stupid or dumb or anything you think of yourself based on what we have talked about in chat .

Do not beat yourself up so much okay.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SadSad
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    Sad do you see a therapist? What is your learning disability if you do not mind sharing? You are far from stupid or dumb or anything you think of yourself based on what we have talked about in chat .

Do not beat yourself up so much okay.
    I want to see a therapist but I don't want to spend the money or make the time for one. I feel tired almost all of the time. Also I live at home with my parents who are not supportive of the idea of me seeing a therapist. Years ago I did see two different ones because I had too. Unfortunately they both told me the same thing, "We are stuck between a rock and hard place" They said this because they think I need medication. Only problem is the medication is bad for someone who needs to be treated for high blood pressure.

My life is in a strange place that sometimes I feel like I need to talk about it, and yet I'm also tired of talking about it. I've learned the hard way that most people don't understand high blood pressure. They are under the impression that if you exercise and eat right the problem goes away. That is true for some people but it is not true for me. My doctor could verify what I'm saying if He was apart of the conversation. It only works for people who are way over weight, or is not very active. I'm very active and I'm not over weight. But even that is not a hard fast rule. There are people way over weight that has low blood pressure. This disease is a complicated one.

I was just showing off in the chats.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I am so sorry I wish I could help you out somehow and I don't know what you mean about chat I don't think you show off at all.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    SadSad
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote TyeDyedButterfly View Post
    I am so sorry I wish I could help you out somehow and I don't know what you mean about chat I don't think you show off at all.
    I think when it comes to the internet the only way that what you type helps someone is when you can share some piece of information that they never read before. And then they take that information and apply it to their life. Most of the information pertaining to my disabilities or relationship problems hasn't been any different then what I've already read before. Never has it been anything that I could apply to my life. It's frustrating.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.