Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I know the funniest chat I was in we had mics and that use those in the Christian Chat I go too so maybe that is one idea if you fails or issues happen then you can remove the mics.. We would laugh and do karaoke and just talk to one another it was so much better than typing . The Christian site you get so many seconds and then others are in line then it goes back around and it seems to work good that way . I am not sure if that cost more It may .

Is there any possible way of incorporating the Anxiety Zone in with the Anxiety Space name?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    How about the appointment of at least two chat hosts. Not talking Mods or Admins here. Two people, who when they log into the room, their names appear in Italics or something different, to show they are the room hosts. Pick two who are always in the room. People will see them in the room and with any luck they might join them for a chat. No set topics as such. Not saying the hosts have any admin / mod powers at all. They are just always there. For as long as they are online.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I suggested having someone in chat also Cuch,

I am in a chatroom right now which I wont name but there are 15 of us and people are chatting but not about anxiety and panic or mental health they have another chat for that but there it has sound when someone chats and they have a Mod listed in the room also.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I have sat in chat and people come in I can not hear them and by the time I get back to look they are gone so Sound is the biggest thing needed but people do need to give someone time to reply .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sad was the chat full then?

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Sadly, mic and webcam turned people away from chat. We also weren't able to record logs of mic/ cam for moderation purposes. Which is a legal issue for the website. Especially, given it's a mental health website.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    We don't want to see Tye go naked on cam.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    OKayOKay
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I still visit the forums a lot but I haven't been very active due to starting a new job. I'm off on the weekends so if we ever have a scheduled chat falling on Saturday or Sunday, I'll be there

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Cuch trust me I don't wanna see myself naked either lol !!

Webcams out okay so sorry.

I have no other ideas so sorry.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    No idea if fake names could be created? As in you place four fake names in the room. They are always there. You may think this will make no difference at all. But if people see the names, they might enter the room. Anything to get people in the room.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Sad , You have me I will talk the head off anyone that will listen lol and just imagine me in real life I am a hyper talker and I can talk for hours and do with people lol... in chats I do the same I may rattle on and on but I do my best to help everyone and ask how they are and know everyone is going through something and I do get my feelings hurt in chatrooms and I am sure I hurt others feelings but I don't mean too I suffer from paranoia and more ask Kevin I have removed him and Cuch or Cuch has me so many times lol because I am just a freaky person!! lol.. I even deleted Kay who runs this site over silly things but I love people and I hate that I get so upset and think everyone is out to get me and I have gotten blamed for things I did not say nor do in chatrooms but you know what that is okay because in the end I know the Truth and God knows the truth and that works for me so for me I just wanna be well and not worry about what people think and just have some fun even in a chatroom and on my crazy facebook lol I am silly and I love that part of me!!!
    You are a good person and I think the world of you .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Sounded like a nice idea that did not work out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.