Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Favorite games?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    IndescribableIndescribable
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Favorite games?

What are some of your favorite video games?

I have a pretty long list of games I like. But I guess my all time favorites are the Mass Effect and Dragon Age series.
    But I also really enjoy the new Survivor Tomb Raider series, The Last of Us, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Legend of Zelda games, ect. ect.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    My favorite series is probably Silent Hill. Some of the games in the series can be awful, but they get inside your head.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote kevinjoseph View Post
    My favorite series is probably Silent Hill. Some of the games in the series can be awful, but they get inside your head.
    Agreed. I personally enjoyed Homecoming, mostly because all you can do is run and everything is faster than you, haha.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I'm an Elder Scrolls nerd. It's mostly that I have a deep interest in the lore for me rather than actual enjoyment of the combat (which isn't that great in some of the games.) Morrowind has probably been my favourite out of all of them.

Mass Effect was a good series. Loved it the whole way through, second one was definatly the best. Andromeda was alright but... Eh. Should have left the series alone at that point. Quite like Dragon Age as well.

I also used to play the Sims for a while (I have the entire Sims 3 collection. I spent god knows how much.) Just can't get into them anymore though.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Was Homecoming the one where you played a trucker? There's also downpour, but that one is a joke. I bought it and gave it a chance but you have to keep running from some black hole chasing you, and I'm not sure that has anything to do with Silent Hill.

Last of Us was cool. I remember being frustrated because I wanted to attack all my enemies in it as soon as I saw them, when usually it was a better idea to sneak around them.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I enjoy elder scrolls. I think when I was sick I put something like 2k hours in Skyrim, haha. Yeah, the story behind Andromeda is a sad one. Basically Bioware abandoned Mass Effect and Dragon Age to make Anthem which will have none of the Bioware famous dialog branches and romances.

Homecoming was the one where you play as a dad who crashed his car and is looking for his missing daughter. The whole thing is sorta frozen/cold looking. The game stops you every chapter to do a little therapy that changes up a bit of gameplay. Sorta like Until Dawn but it came out way before. Also the only time you ever get a weapon is in a cut scene and it is promptly taken from you.
    *Fart noises*

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm not much of a gamer, but the Bioshock series. Battlefield 1 multiplayer is the only gaming I do anymore.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    I'm not much of a gamer, but the Bioshock series. Battlefield 1 multiplayer is the only gaming I do anymore.
    The Bioshock series is fun! I don't particularly enjoy multiplayer tbh, but battlefield is a beautiful looking game.
    *Fart noises*

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote TwerkinForTalos View Post
    The Bioshock series is fun! I don't particularly enjoy multiplayer tbh, but battlefield is a beautiful looking game.
    Haha, I'm the opposite. I much prefer multiplayer.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Doseone View Post
    Haha, I'm the opposite. I much prefer multiplayer.
    To each their own! There is no wrong way to game.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    The first video game I fell in love with was Mario Brothers 3. Looking back, it had so little to do with the first Mario, and the Mario Brothers 2 we had in the US wasn't even a Mario Brothers game in Japan (the real Mario Brothers 2 was considered too hard for us in the US), but the third one...what was everyone's favorite power-up in that one. Mine was either the hammer brother suit or the tanuki suit.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I dunno much about Mario, tbh. The only I remember most is Mario 64. I was more a Zelda kid.
    *Fart noises*

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I thought Homecoming was a different one. I remember the one on the Wii (Shattered Memories?) where you were basically remembering all these events in a therapy session, and at the end of the game, you get to the building the therapist's office is in and SPOILER ALERT you are actually the daughter of the guy who crashed in Silent Hill like 20 years earlier. I think every Silent Hill involves a husband/father looking for his wife/daughter after a car accident.

Silent Hill 2 has a secret ending where right before you fight the monster who is actually your dead wife, you use a bone shaped key to get into a room. Inside is a corgi or some other cute doggo sitting in front of a huge control console thing. It turns out the whole game was a massive mindf*ck masterminded by the doggo!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am a "ME TV" fan. I guess I find the old TV programs to be a lot more entertaining than present day ones. So "ME TV" sends me emails a few times a week, and lots of them have trivia games that I enjoy playing. Since Father's Day is tomorrow, they sent me one today in which you have to guess what show a given father was on. They also have simple video games on their site, and in the last month I have gotten hooked on "Word Wipe". Got to try and keep the old brain sharp you know-LOL!...

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Sounds like fun, Chuck. Can you provide a link for that website? I love trivia. Jeopardy is awesome. A high school Spanish teacher of mine was a contestant on it, and showed us a tape of the episode he was on. He lost, though.

One of my favorite board games is Trivial Pursuit. Recently I've gotten into a board game called Sequence. In high school I was a nerd and would stay up all night playing Risk with friends if we thought school would be cancelled the next day due to snow, etc. The only board game I dislike is Monopoly. I've never finished a game of it, people get upset and walk away from it or cheat at it or don't really know the rules

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.