• Rather not say

0 0%
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

Do you watch videos posted?

No need to reply with a post. You can answer yes or no and nobody has to know it was you who posted. But how many people actually take the time to watch videos others have posted on the forum? Be honest. Be it music videos or any other ones. I know with the music I am into a certain type of music. So a lot of videos would not interest me. Pop music and all that sort of stuff. There have been other times I listened to a song from an artist I may not have heard of before and liked the music. Went out and found a few albums by that artist. So with me it depends on the video.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I like watching music videos as opposed to just listening to a song for instance. Also, if I sort of know you I’m much more likely to listen and watch what interests you. It’s my way of trying to get to know someone.
    So, it depends.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I do believe we both shared videos of singers and bands over on AZ once upon a time. Used to be good to hear what the other person was into. @Freckles , if it was not for you posting Jack Johnson videos I would not have 8 of his albums here. @Jamie you would remember Freckles. She used another name on AZ. We had that huge music thread going in the HA section. Used to swap videos daily. You did join in from time to time.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    It depends on what it is.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.