Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Weight watchers??

Anyone doing it ? I am trying but I AM STARVING!!! I am doing the Pts but the older plan and I am counting calories. THIS SUCKS!! lol

I wanna EAT and be thin!!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    (my unsolicited advice follows lol.....this is just what has worked for me)

A couple of years ago I lost weight (50 pounds), and I did it without following any trendy diets or weight loss programs. I ate about 1200 calories per day, some days slightly less. I ate 12 grams of fat or less per day (some days 10 grams). I watched my sugar intake. It was pretty much nonexistent, and I really didn't miss it after I weaned myself off of it. I watched my carb intake.

So calories and fat were really important to me to watch. Sugar and carbs I watched also.

I also worked out every day. Weight trained three times a week, cardio the other days.

I lost 50 pounds really, really fast. Was less than six months. Yeah, it sucked. But I stuck to it, and saw results really fast and that's what kept me going.
    You're going to lose people in your life, and realize that no matter how much time you spent with them or how often you told them you loved them, it will never seem like it was enough.

Hug the ones you love.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I considered it I need to lose like 70 pounds just can’t really afford it

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I am unable to exercise so I am trying cutting calories .. I don't pay for weight watchers its easy to google for free or buy what you need on ebay like I did hahahaa.. I use a notebook write down what I have ate then the calories, fat , fiber and add the pts up. You can also see the pts each week on the program.

Thanks for the comments!! appreciate them!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    According to people on the weight watchers group if you are doing it and starving according to weight watchers you get points I think they are called daily points and a different one
    You can eat 0 point items and I guess their are over 100 to chose from to what they are or any advice on weight watchers other then that I don?t know
    All I know is I have followed a group of hundreds of people world wide on weight watchers and if you aren?t on one I would recommend it as a support group for questions
    The point system is confusing for some like I guess you can have a fruit but if you blend that fruit it turns into a huge amount of points
    You might want to even join the weight watchers drop in
    If your doing the online only option I?m not sure how much support you would be obtaining from that.

But I have known two people on weight watchers and they lost a good amount of weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.