Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Weight watchers??

Anyone doing it ? I am trying but I AM STARVING!!! I am doing the Pts but the older plan and I am counting calories. THIS SUCKS!! lol

I wanna EAT and be thin!!

Banned
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    AmusedAmused
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    (my unsolicited advice follows lol.....this is just what has worked for me)

A couple of years ago I lost weight (50 pounds), and I did it without following any trendy diets or weight loss programs. I ate about 1200 calories per day, some days slightly less. I ate 12 grams of fat or less per day (some days 10 grams). I watched my sugar intake. It was pretty much nonexistent, and I really didn't miss it after I weaned myself off of it. I watched my carb intake.

So calories and fat were really important to me to watch. Sugar and carbs I watched also.

I also worked out every day. Weight trained three times a week, cardio the other days.

I lost 50 pounds really, really fast. Was less than six months. Yeah, it sucked. But I stuck to it, and saw results really fast and that's what kept me going.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    NerdyNerdy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I considered it I need to lose like 70 pounds just can’t really afford it

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I am unable to exercise so I am trying cutting calories .. I don't pay for weight watchers its easy to google for free or buy what you need on ebay like I did hahahaa.. I use a notebook write down what I have ate then the calories, fat , fiber and add the pts up. You can also see the pts each week on the program.

Thanks for the comments!! appreciate them!

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.