Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

trump and the russians

Trump is probably in bed with the Russians. Question is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is this better than the Clintons in bed with Saudi Arabia and China?

I think yes.

Sadly.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Trump has a game plan. Think of the people he is meeting. They are the ones people normally say are evil people. Meets with them all. Shakes a few hands. Makes are few pacts. But still says America won't be messed with. If truth be told he is like a dictator. Everything he has done since he got into power. Getting rid of so many people around him. Only he lets them live. Average dictator would have them killed. He can't go that far. Bringing in his own laws. Wanting things done his way. When others disagree. He would make a good dictator.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I think your right Trump would make a great dictator IMO. He’s having a hard time getting done everything he wants to do because of Congress and the DEMOCRATS so maybe I wouldnt mind if he became dictator if he keeps doing whats right for America TBH.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Trump has a game plan. Think of the people he is meeting. They are the ones people normally say are evil people. Meets with them all. Shakes a few hands. Makes are few pacts. But still says America won't be messed with. If truth be told he is like a dictator. Everything he has done since he got into power. Getting rid of so many people around him. Only he lets them live. Average dictator would have them killed. He can't go that far. Bringing in his own laws. Wanting things done his way. When others disagree. He would make a good dictator.
    Trump is not a dictator - he would have already made his move by now.

It is not wise to just walk up to people like Putin and Kim and badger them about nukes or Crimea right off the bat. It will be discussed in time. Trump handled things the same way as previous President, well - except Obama and his "Apology Tour".

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    I think your right Trump would make a great dictator IMO. He’s having a hard time getting done everything he wants to do because of Congress and the DEMOCRATS so maybe I wouldnt mind if he became dictator if he keeps doing whats right for America TBH.
    The same can be said for Obama - remember his pen and his phone? He had a supermajority in Congress unlike Trump. We are still a mess eight years after he started.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    The same can be said for Obama - remember his pen and his phone? He had a supermajority in Congress unlike Trump. We are still a mess eight years after he started.
    Yes THANK GOD we no longer have Obummer in office. It’s going to take a long time to right the ship from what he did IMO.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    "Trump is definitely colluding with Putin and the Russians, but WHAT ABOUT CLINTON AND THE SAUDIS?!"

This fallacy is so common it has a name, "Whataboutism." When the United States would accuse the Soviets of doing some immoral thing during the Cold War, the Soviets would respond with a whataboutism about a similar thing the United States had done. "You are spreading Communism throughout Asia and Eastern Europe, Soviets," the US would say. "YEAH BUT WHAT ABOUT TOPPLING DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED LEADERSHIP THAT YOU DISAGREE WITH IN CENTRAL AMERICA, YOU AMERICANS?!" Two wrongs don't make a right, CloudMaker. You're starting to realize Trump isn't your messiah, which is good, but you're saying he's better than any alternative. Not good. Making progress, though.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @kevinjoseph lol ok liberals always like to come up with these ‘ism’ words and then use them as a single word argument to shutdown the conversation and attack their opponent without providing any supporting statements. “Racism”,
    “Ableism”, “whataboutism”, etc,,,,,

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    way to miss the entire point and focus on a single word to try to attack my argument. try to go back and read it and show me you have some reading comprehension. i specifically said that "whataboutism" is a term from the Cold War and was applied by both liberals and conservatives to soviet russia.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    That trump is a traitor shouldn't surprise no one. It was glaringly clear before he was even President. What is happening is an outrage. Pretty sure he'll go down in history as the worst US president.
    We just HAD the worst President in US history. It's not Trump.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Was it Reagan, who illegally/unconstitutionally authorized the sale of weapons to our declared enemy Iran to fund a terrorist group in Central America that opposed and overthrew a left-leaning government? Was it W., who initiated preemptive strikes leading to wars in Afghanistan and Iraq against global consensus they had no actual WMD, didn't find any there, and we are still in both countries? I just want to know what makes a president "the worst." They all do bad and good things, but two wrongs don't make a right. That's moral relativism and a slippery slope.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.