Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Depression and extreme anxiety.

I?m struggling with motivation, getting out of bed in the morning and finding someothinh to do other then sit on the couch and mope about all the bad things that?s happened in my life. I find myself so angry because I?m dealing with anxiety bad enough that If I go to the store with fianc? and wait in car I?m nervous about all the passerbyers noticing me and judging me for wincing/shrinking and not making eye contact. I?m so jumpy it?s ridiculous. I know all this stems from exhaustion, I?ve been sick. I?ve had the flu in December, frequent cold and stomach viruses, then shingles and then another flu. It?s hard to not be jumpy and anxious when you?re that ran down. Then getting migraines with auras that mess with cognitive function, left side of my body and speech and visual stuff, sensitivity to noise, agitation and sensitivity to sound and nauseous it?s easy to get so depressed. Depressed cause I?m missing work letting everyone down, depressed cause I can?t just pull my socks up and be better. Depressed because I?ve had bad experiences with medicine and afraid to try it again, depressed because I was driving myself to and from therapy and can?t anymore. Set backs suck. I know I will get through but man I?m mad. If anyone can relate please feel free to vent with me. I?m mad and so sad that my life is on hold until this all passes. Hoping it passes. I have a fianc? and we got a house last year and we had plans of getting married and having this good life and doctors can?t find why I?m fatigued except for a little low iron and thyroid tsh has been high on one event. I don?t even have answers for my family as to what?s happening to me. I have to continue forcing myself to drive to work and it?s so hard. I have to do therapy over the phone as I can?t deal with people right now. I hope this gets better soon. Has anyone been at this point and things got better? I want to go outside of my house without worrying what neighbor thinks of me or being to tired to want to interact. I avoid because I?m ran down and jittery.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Hi Ajay,
    People are more or less into their own lives. Don't worry about what they think of you. I am in the thrawls of anxiety now too and am having a hard time working a full time job. Try to get your mind busy doing something else. Distraction helps a lot with my anxiety.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.