Thread: mgtow

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

mgtow

What do you think you know of IT?
    What are your opinions, thoughts, beliefs?
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Men going there own way, for those who have no idea what it stands for.

Dare we say it is a male answer to feminism. Just the way I see it. Like men opening their eyes. Wakening up. Not saying all men or women would fall into this bracket. Some would be into it. Some would not care about it. Like as a man I don't care about feminism.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote fetisha View Post
    I know I ll get hate from my post but Idgaf, I always thought it should have been wgtow would be more popular since women suffered more in marriage.
    Is that not feminism? Or aka ' girl power'
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I don't know much about feminism, but it isn't about one gender being somehow better than another. It's about more equality between them, or equity, which I think is where you recognize there are some differences instead of just saying they the are the same or equal, so equity says you have to recognize that women have a difficult time getting paid the same for the same work as their male co-workers, etc. Neither is better or worse, I don't really know...For me, the issues we face sometimes go beyond genders, but I know that women have a hard time getting much time off from work for maternity leave in the US especially, and so on. A lot of this would have been helped with the passage of the Equal Rights Amendment, if I remember correctly, but it was derailed by a particularly powerful female politician, who held very traditional views on female roles at home (she didn't believe they should work, I think). Phyllis Schlafly, I think?

I've never heard of mgtow. It reminds me of incels, male individuals who are very bitter about being rejected, in reality or in their perception, by females they think should accept their sexual advances, and call themselves "involuntary celibates." I don't know if mgtow is like incels, though.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ExhaustedExhausted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I do think there are some incels posing as mgtow. And there are some sexist ones too and far right types.
    But I do feel that if you've met one mgtow, then you've only met one mgtow.
    I do class myself as one. But I see it as. Doing my own things, being my self, being my own man and not thinking with my "man brains". I do want to fight for mens rights, but I'm not against women's rights. I don't want relationships as I beleive they will hold a person back from success and inner happiness . It is also about standing against the double standards in our societies and not allow someone just get what they want because they have girl parts, for example.- giving someone special treatment for being female. ( examples could be if a pretty girl flashes her eyelids at you expecting you to carry the heavy box up 2 flights of stairs)
    We are the walking dead

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Posts have been removed from this thread. Regardless of a threads topic, or whether you disagree with the subject matter being debated, please remain on topic and do not spam.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    MGTOW is just them taking even more power away from women

I wish I was born a man, then maybe my parents would have gave a [BEEP] about me like my asshole BROTHER

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I had to look it up and it just looks like another extremist group with an agenda.I like to find the best in people others look for the worst.The first way makes a much happier person.My simple take on it.

The Fight of Two Wolves Within You
    An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life:

“A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil–he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you–and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Lucid View Post
    I had to look it up and it just looks like another extremist group with an agenda.I like to find the best in people others look for the worst.The first way makes a much happier person.My simple take on it.

The Fight of Two Wolves Within You
    An old Cherokee is teaching his grandson about life:

“A fight is going on inside me,” he said to the boy.

“It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil–he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.”

He continued, “The other is good – he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you–and inside every other person, too.”

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: “Which wolf will win?”

The old Cherokee simply replied, “The one you feed.”
    I think i only have the first wolf LOL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    I think i only have the first wolf LOL
    Those aren't the rules!Two wolves lol.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.