Thread: Hobbies

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

Hobbies

So what is everybody into doing when they are not been anxious? Always curious to hear the different things people are in to.

I love to read.

Bit of a radio nut. Have loads of radios. So spend a large chunk of my day listening to music.

Football crazy. That is soccer to you Americans. It is a way of life over this side of the world. I did play the game for years. Used to manage a team too and coach kids. But that was years ago now. But the passion never leaves you.

So come on. What you all into doing when you have any free time. And sleeping is not a hobby.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Needlepointe and swimming. Although I haven’t been swimming laps lately.
    I also always have a book to read and just binged watched a GREAT show on Netflix called The Fall.
    It was a really interesting psychological thriller about a serial killer and the cop trying to catch him in Northern Ireland.

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    My new hobby is painting rocks and hiding them. I found one last year which led me to a FB group dedicated to it. Since then I've randomly found 3 more. The first one was a God Bless the USA/flag rock. Then one with the word "magic" that looks like a cookie with sprinkles on it. The third was a little Pokeball. And the last was a heart shaped rock with the Superman symbol.

Anyway, I've wanted to make one since I found the first, but never really got around to it until I came across this rock that looked like Spongebob and was inspired. lol.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.