Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Anyone here have pets?

I have 4 dogs and a parrot. They help with my anxiety.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    None at all. But used to train dogs for a friend. Just something I had a knack for. Mind you the dogs began to think I owned them and became very protective of me and the house I live in. Used to amuse me. You raise a hand towards me and the growling would begin. Try enter the garden and the dog would run down barking and just sit there looking and growling at you. Time moves on and dogs grow old and that is the end of them. Friend moved to another area. Was like having a dog, only I could give the dog back at a certain time of day. Person had one dog at a time. Over a 7 year period it was two dogs. I would take them out daily for walks. Good distraction from life around me. They were probably my two best friends during those 7 years. Says a lot for me when dogs were my best friends. Such was life back then.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I have a dog called Coco, which some find strange, as she’s a white fluffy Coton de Tulear, not a coco colored dog. She’s 12 in 2 days. She’s my best friend too.
    Cuchculan, it speaks volumes about you that dogs love you. Dogs have a sense about people, I believe. Animals are so so so much smarter then we will ever know. Actually it’s an under tapped field just waiting to be explored. The intelligence and emotions of certain animals.
    Elephants are my favorite animal in the world. They cry. They grieve. Sigh. I love animals. Whales and dolphins too. I live in an area with an abundance of beautiful dolphins. Such lovely lovely exquisite beings.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Used to live with a person that had a dog, 5 cats and 2 rats. Every day when I walked the dog, all the cats would come along too. I was like Noah going down the road. Fair to say I also like animals.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.