Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Is anyone home bound because of anxiety?

I know a few people like this. I probably would be if I didn't have to work.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Was for over 10 years. Still only go out for a few minutes. Never stray too far from home.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just curious Cuchculan, how do you get stuff done like grocery shopping etc. Now days I guess you can have food delivered. I know my local Walmart is offereing that now for a small fee.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I was always this way but I am now more of an agoraphobic/homebody (if thats what you meant) ever since the fall of 2017

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I have a good mother. I won't lie. Still live at home. But I do manage to get to the local shops. I have the whole shop mapped out in my head. I can be in and out of that place in less that 5 minutes. Mind you when I have to shop I am there as they are opening. Very early in the morning. But my mother does a main shop twice a week. I am fine with that. We split everything. Bills and other things. As for clothes? I do order off the net. Not everything. But the bulk of what I wear. Have a site that costs nothing to send the items and if you don't like them it is free to send them back. No credit cards needed. They send a bill which can be paid in any post office. Again the mother picks up my disability payment and her pension in a post office. So bills can be paid in there. Works well for me.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Doseone's Avatar Metacognizant
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I got homeschooled for the 8th grade due to bullying. I went back for the 9th grade, then dropped out in the 10th due to my anxiety being so bad and feeling so out of place. I had no friends during that time and it was just emotionally too hard. I stayed agoraphobic until I was 19/almost 20. I went to a psychiatrist, got medication, etc. Ever since then I've gotten better and better through exposure and changing my way of thinking. I have no issues doing anything social and have no anxiety.
    "When I know that I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I know that I am everything, that is love. Between the two my life moves." - Nisargadatta Maharaj

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.