Ok to cut a long story short, due to bullying 4 years ago i suffer anxiety with panic disorder and panic attacks. I have been under a psychiatrists care in the past but i cannot afford to keep seeing him. I have been admitted to hospital in 2006 because i stopped eating (not because i was anorexic or anything but because i was afraid to eat) i was agoraphobic for 6-8 months never left the front door. I have some coping strategies now for my anxiety and i can happily say i can now go out in public even to shopping centres, but i have to have my mobile phone, a bottle of water (safetly blanket) and my Mum with me. I am 18 years old. I have a boyfriend who i've been with almost 2 years now and i have never been on a date with him because i am too afraid to go out without my mum. It's ruining my life. I can't eat in public.. i can't even go 5 kms up the road to the shopping centre with my boyfriend without the thought that i am not going to be able to get home to my safe spot with mum. I really need some advice if anyone has been in a similar situation or has any other coping strategies for panic attacks. All i want is to be able to go on dates with my boyfriend. As i said earlier, i can't afford a psychologist so i'm looking at just some coping strategies here. I should also add i can't get on public transport as i feel unsafe on buses.