Thread: I?m worried

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

I?m worried

I?m worried about Cuchculan.
    Pls check in to say you?re alright as you?re absences (IMO) are rare.
    I hope you?re ok Cuchculan.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Hi. Just out of hospital. Been in for the past month. I doubled over at home one evening. Ambulance rang. Ended up been rushed in and my mother was ' Your son in a very sick person ' That is how bad it was. Had the main operation first. Have a scar and half to show off over that one. Scar for life. They were working on ulcers. Then another two keyhole surgeries. Home is were I wanted to be. My nerves were gone. Anxiety through the room. All the [BEEP] they were pumping into my body. Then they stop all of that. Plus as a smoker, not having a single smoke during my stay in there. Used patches on arms. To help with the cravings. I was asked did I want to go home. In order to so I had to pass some tests. One of them was a simple walking and balance test. Few days ago I could hardly stand up. When I did somebody always had to have a hold on me. There you have it. I am back home again. Still some pains. Mainly in the areas that were opened up. Have to take it easy for a while yet. Back in 6 weeks to be scoped. See how my body is holding up. [BEEP] load of new medication as well. For all sorts of things. But I'm still alive and kicking. Nightmare as it all might have been. Thank you @JamieWAgain and @Freckles . Two people who missed me. Private messages and the likes. One from each. Then I saw this thread. Means a lot. Even had time to pose for a picture. Few tubes coming out of here and there. I was to get worse after that picture. Then get my [BEEP] together again another week or so later. So much so that they allowed me to come. I was the one making most progress. Going for short walks around the corridors of the hospital. Building some strength back up. Everybody else was happy to stay in their beds. These things are noticed by Nurses and Doctors. I can't tell others what to do. I can only work on myself. That is all I done to end up back home again.

60444743_383620385580610_6788887163623702528_n.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Wow Cuchculan. Thank you so much for checking in. I just knew something was wrong as I don’t often post but I do read the posts and it wasn’t normal for you to be gone for any length of time. Be gentle with yourself. You’ve been through hell. My daughter was just formally diagnosed with Lupus so we have a long road ahead. A marathon, not a sprint. You too. Great photo btw. Super cute in your jammies. Lol.
    Glad you’re back. You were missed.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Geez, you've been through the wringer. Didn't know ulcers could get that serious. Do you know what caused them?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Lifestyle choice is one way. Mix that with anxiety and there you can simply have it. I was never really told the ' why '. Still a good bit of pain here though. Mainly were I was cut open. Case of just relaxing. Not been stupid. Anything with any sort of weight I can't go near. One day at a time though. @sunrise a burst ulcer can kill you. I have no idea how bad my ulcer was. Enough to make them go back in 3 times.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Glad you're ok, Cuch. Keep taking care of yourself. Take it easy.
    How dashing you look in that picture. Kinda like Jesus with your arms spread out like that.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Poser of the year. Oddly enough I did not remember that picture been taken. Was waiting for me when I got home. The brother had taken it. Probably on Morphine at the time.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Not really gone for any walks or anything like that. Though I do simply go out to the garden and do a few laps. At least it is getting my legs moving again. You can still feel like a stretching pain around the stomach area. Will be stepping up maybe next week with a few walks on the road we live on. First time out the head was spinning. Second time not as bad. Weight that I lost in hospital is starting to pile back on. I was never a heavy set person anyway. Eating more now than before I fell ill. One day at a time as they say.

Delboy 002.JPG

Look a little bit different from when I was in the hospital bed. No tubes sticking out of me. Or the breathing thing in the nose. And I sure as heck don't miss that morphine. One thing them giving to me. But then I had to come off it all. Which was about a week of the shakes and involuntary movements of various parts of my body. Onwards and upwards with any luck now.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.