Thread: Angry

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Angry

On how right now I feel people are acting absurd as well as selfish which is causing me underlying stress therefore I think they should just be quiet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You have to realize what you can control and what you can't.
    You can't control other people. We all have free will.
    What you can control is how you react.

People make mistakes, and people also come in and out of your life for a reason.
    I would suggest stepping away if you can.
    Take a vacation, a drive, do something for yourself by yourself to clear your head.

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote blackcatmom View Post
    You have to realize what you can control and what you can't.
    You can't control other people. We all have free will.
    What you can control is how you react.

People make mistakes, and people also come in and out of your life for a reason.
    I would suggest stepping away if you can.
    Take a vacation, a drive, do something for yourself by yourself to clear your head.
    Welcome to the site blackcatmom (love the username!!) This is also great advice.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I honestly have separated my self as much as I can from these 2 people

Unfortunately they got me involved in there drama lies had me go back and fourth messaging for them due to they don't want to communicate I felt like I should've have been the one to tell the one the other was mad at her due to claiming she stole her SSN number so then the other was like that is not true at all she gave it to me to get cable and so we can get newer iPhones

So I flat out said to one of them I'm honestly done one minute your friends the next you guys are talking poorly about each other behind each other's backs lying on each other I said I did not want to be involved and stopped messaging at that point

Its just one of them in particular

I've I guess feel pity for she was like me grew up in similar ways lived with me when we were teens had no idea and then as adults lived together

But it's hard to know what's the truth who's lying what's being said about me if they set me up as it's been done before if I want to stick around for the one it always ends up the other gets involved

Personally 1 needs to grow up she has kids and sitting here doing all this is pathetic your almost 30 acting like a 16 year old in high school

I mean I've blocked them I've avoided Them

Done everything to try to remove my self just can't seem to do it there's this feeling that if I stay around the one I lived with will always know although her mom and entire family disowned her those who are not blood will still always care no matter what you put them through and I've stuck around because she deserves someone who really cares

Even after she's attacked me thrown things at me almost burned me and more I guess I feel no matter what Im not going to give up

But the other girl I very much can't stand she has hurt me so bad with her actions I won?t speak about due to I assume cant be said on this forum I just can't ever forgive someone who has the ability to do what she did to someone else.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Cassie View Post
    I honestly have separated my self as much as I can from these 2 people

Unfortunately they got me involved in there drama lies had me go back and fourth messaging for them due to they don?t want to communicate I felt like I should?ve have been the one to tell the one the other was mad at her due to claiming she stole her SSN number so then the other was like that is not true at all she gave it to me to get cable and so we can get newer iPhones

So I flat out said to one of them I?m honestly done one minute your friends the next you guys are talking poorly about each other behind each other?s backs lying on each other I said I did not want to be involved and stopped messaging at that point

It?s just one of them in particular

I?ve I guess feel pity for she was like me grew up in similar ways lived with me when we were teens had no idea and then as adults lived together

But it?s hard to know what?s the truth who?s lying what?s being said about me if they set me up as it?s been done before if I want to stick around for the one it always ends up the other gets involved

Personally 1 needs to grow up she has kids and sitting here doing all this is pathetic your almost 30 acting like a 16 year old in high school

I mean I?ve blocked them I?ve avoided Them

Done everything to try to remove my self just can?t seem to do it there?s this feeling that if I stay around the one I lived with will always know although her mom and entire family disowned her those who are not blood will still always care no matter what you put them through and I?ve stuck around because she deserves someone who really cares

Even after she?s attacked me thrown things at me almost burned me and more I guess I feel no matter what I?m not going to give up

But the other girl I very much can?t stand she has hurt me so bad with her actions I won?t speak about due to I assume can?t be said on this forum I just can?t ever forgive someone who has the ability to do what she did to someone else.

I would keep them blocked. And find new friends.
    Beating anxiety this year

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.