Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Stress and anxiety

I told my parents how I have been suffering from depression my mom like screamed when I told her things that run through my head she said it's my bipolar 1 disorder

I told her I'm stressed and she goes you need to go on anxiety medicine then my step dad started listing all these pills I should take
    Which I disagree with taking as I personally think they only take them for other usage

So is stress the same thing as anxiety

I argued it?s not and therefore I do not need pills. I'm already on multiple health related pills thyroid medical issues etc

Then multiple 3 anti psychotics that?s it so why throw me another pill so sick of Docoter's and people thinking pills are a quick fix they mask the issue even more then some people already do your not letting people learn how to cope the right way any of that

Sorry for this rant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Total eclipse

A lot of my stress stem from codepency
    Probably did not spell that right who cares
    I rely on everyone which makes me feel like a burden

I feel I Offer nothing at all to the world or anything I feel like I'm a waste of existence therefore I'm better of not here
    No matter how many people try to convince me I'm not a waste or I'll do something one day or anything

I sort of decline the thought I feel life was made for some people and not others
    Me particular being one of Those who don't belong

I stress about my sister and her everyday life
    My mom brings me extreme stress by staying with my step dad

Would I ever consider ruining there marriage no

But in my honest opinion he?s a narcissist and wants total control of everything he intentionally bothers me enjoys it can't even let me get 5 minutes alone with my mom nothing can be said in privacy rather it's a female issue or not

My friends stress me out due to they are full of drama

I let people walk all over me

So much more but camping and just woke up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.