Thread: Roommate lying

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Roommate lying

My roommate and I decided to go half and half on the WiFi bill. I trusted her and gave her my half well today my phones been having issues so I shut down WiFi turned the WiFi option off on my iPhone then turned back on and it won?t let me reconnect just went to the payment thing through xfinity. So I?m mad as I have no idea what she did with my money we have no WiFi which means I lose access to many of my coping skills I want to confront her have no idea how we live in the basement level of our apartment complex so the signal drops easy for phone calls there?s so many issues that occurred over this WiFi thing I just got so upset I?m going to bed

Anybody got any advice on how to confront her in a positive way or any advice at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I can see why this would be anxiety producing for you It's possible that she either forgot or that Comcast is down. Just ask her. Ask her if her WiFI is working on her end and if it isn't if she could call Comcast. If she said she didn't pay it than tell her she needs to. And that you want to switch the account to your name so that you have full access to it.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Oh look, I have no net access / WI-FI. How about you. Let me see your phone. Play dumb. That you think it must be just happening to your things. See will she let you use her things to see can you get net access / WI-FI. If not, she is hiding something. Then wonder out loud why it is just happening to you. ' The bill was paid, wasn't it '. ( That's when you deck her j/k )
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    In a way yes I?ll be getting reimbursed.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.