Some people just cause anxiety on themselves like they want it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Doubtful. Anxiety isn't a pleasant feeling.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Cassie View Post
    Some people just cause anxiety on themselves like they want it

You sound extremely rude and entitled. Do you even have anxiety?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Yes I have anxiety. It?s my opinion Which doesn?t make me entitled However I do believe sometimes people with anxiety do something or say something that can create their own anxiety I never stated that it?s a every time thing Its just something I?ve noticed with some of my friends with anxiety as well as myself

Sometimes i think people can just avoid there own anxiety

Total Eclipse's Avatar Happy Sparkles and Coffee
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    LovedLoved
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Cassie View Post
    Yes I have anxiety. It?s my opinion Which doesn?t make me entitled However I do believe sometimes people with anxiety do something or say something that can create their own anxiety I never stated that it?s a every time thing Its just something I?ve noticed with some of my friends with anxiety as well as myself

Sometimes i think people can just avoid there own anxiety

Can you give an example, of someone causing their own anxiety?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    For example a family member sends her kids over quite often and during the whole time they are over she will send a text every 15 minutes I sent them in nice clothing I don?t want them dirty please remove their shirts well eating over and over again she told me personally it?s a anxiety thing for her yet every time she does it

Or for some I know will drive without a license and describe the amount of anxiety it gives you create that anxiety though by choosing to drive without that license if you don?t drive their would be no anxiety

I have anxiety in my college classes especially with sitting I can?t be in the middle of the class in front of someone I make sure I?m always a hour before a class starts to make sure I can choose a comforting spot if I decided to be late I know I would be allowing that anxiety to happen which ends up with me not attending

In some situations it?s unavoidable like grocery stores for me cause me to panic I have to buy food clothes etc so it?s unavoidable but I cope by rushing which always results in me almost running into people apologizing every few minutes to someone

I know that it?s something I do some people since this post I asked do they feel they ever created their own they said in some ways yes

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    A person who creates anxiety for themselves does have an anxiety disorder and there is anxiety is a lot different from those with an anxiety disorder. People who have to live with it all day long. I would even question if what they have is anxiety, or is just just normal worry that any parent might have for their kids? I would rather be in their shoes than my own shoes. If I could just stop the anxiety by stop doing something like your driving example. That would be great. Again I would not class that example as anxiety. It is more worry that you might get caught. I panic in certain places because I have an anxiety disorder. A lot different than the examples you have given. People may cause worry in themselves. Worry that will go away in an hour or two. if you panic, it has a knock on effect. It won't be gone in an hour or two. It may last for days. Before you calm down. then you try to avoid the things that made you panic. Panic and worry are different. As is stress. People stress out all the time. Might be over exams. Might be over a job interview. Might be over their kid having a sleep over. It is nothing like our anxiety.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    I dunno if this is relevant but somewhere I heard that anxiety and depression can become something more certain and comfortable than the unknown of trying a different way of thinking and behaving. Fear of the unknown even it's a good unknown sometimes motivates us to stagnate. Also there is secondary gain in which people get something out being unhealthy like a loved one taking care of them or receiving support in other ways. Humans are complicated and it can be difficult sometimes to realize even our own motivations.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    In theory CBT is telling us all that we fear is not a real fear at all. To take a good look around. Explore your fears as they are in front of you. Ask yourself is there really anything there to fear? Meaning our anxiety is just an illusion based on fears we have created and accepted as dangerous. But that is not what the OP meant at all. With the sort of anxiety CBT is trying to fix, it is more a fixed state of mind / mental issue. Our mind think different than people with no anxiety disorders. Due to years of learning from ourselves. But to go back a step further, our learning came from an event / trauma that brought about this new way of thinking. Hence the major difference in this sort of anxiety and what the OP was stating. The mother with kids always worries. That is part of been a parent. It lasts so long. Not something you will always have. The person in the car simply fears getting caught by the police in that example used. Bad example really.

It is nice to have a person care for us. But if you look at a lot of areas of mental health, you will find a lot of people who prefer their own company. They don't like been around other people. Plenty of them would rather not have that person fuss over them. To the extent were some even stop caring for themselves. I would rather not have this condition at all. That would be a God send. To wake up and find life perfect or even just close on what it was before any of this first began.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Cassie View Post
    For example a family member sends her kids over quite often and during the whole time they are over she will send a text every 15 minutes I sent them in nice clothing I don?t want them dirty please remove their shirts well eating over and over again she told me personally it?s a anxiety thing for her yet every time she does it

Or for some I know will drive without a license and describe the amount of anxiety it gives you create that anxiety though by choosing to drive without that license if you don?t drive their would be no anxiety

I have anxiety in my college classes especially with sitting I can?t be in the middle of the class in front of someone I make sure I?m always a hour before a class starts to make sure I can choose a comforting spot if I decided to be late I know I would be allowing that anxiety to happen which ends up with me not attending

In some situations it?s unavoidable like grocery stores for me cause me to panic I have to buy food clothes etc so it?s unavoidable but I cope by rushing which always results in me almost running into people apologizing every few minutes to someone

I know that it?s something I do some people since this post I asked do they feel they ever created their own they said in some ways yes

Person A is someone I assume pays you for the quality control of what their kids do. I don't find that unreasonable. Person B can they afford to pay for a license? Do they need to drive and don't have access to get to work? "like they want it" is extremely rude and insensitive. No one wants to have anxiety or anxiety attacks.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    CalmCalm
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    No they don?t pay for me to watch the kids or my family yet we watch them it?s as simple as this person could just throw clothes on their kid and not care about what clothes they are wearing if they get dirty don?t send them in clothing you specifically want to not get dirty

2 the second person lost their license do to over 5 DUI chargers but still will drive under the influence from time to time

In general I personally believe some people can create their own problems which are preventable in so many ways

To the people who are seriously becoming hurt over someone?s opinion which once again doesn?t make me entitled or rude

Yes I know some people have ?true anxiety? it?s hard for them every single day
    All I stated was if you wanted to drive so bad given your circumstances you obviously allowed your self a invitation of worry stress anxiety or whatever

Also which by the way for me making a comment to question if I do or do not have anxiety is a rhetorical question

Obviously I have anxiety I?ve been diagnosed I struggle everyday my self due to this although I do get angry when those around me complain about there anxiety issues that are simply preventable in circumstances

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The 2nd person, if known, by the OP, should be reported to the police before they kill someone in their car.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    The 2nd person, if known, by the OP, should be reported to the police before they kill someone in their car.

CeCe's Avatar Diamond Girl
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    HappyHappy
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Cassie View Post
    Obviously I have anxiety I?ve been diagnosed I struggle everyday my self due to this although I do get angry when those around me complain about there anxiety issues that are simply preventable in circumstances

@Wishie got upset because of your tone of your post and how you seemed to judge everyone with anxiety concerns. Your thread had no background information to go off of. When you are always having to defend your disabling anxiety people get defensive.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Maybe off-topic but the fact that diagnosis criteria are changed in the DSM and that criteria are different is interesting let's talk about that

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.