Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Seems as

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    If I can be honest here. I have been on a few forums over the years. Have seen some posts that got this same sort of reaction. By saying people make their own anxiety is a bit like saying we all want what we have and we are all to blame for what we have. I know that was not how it was meant. But that was how it reads. Those sort of posts will always get a negative reaction. On one forum a person began his post with ' I don't actually have anxiety myself '. My first thought on reading that was he would either get no replies or a lot of abuse. But he was genuine too. What he meant to say was he was looking to understand people with anxiety because he was dating a person who said she had anxiety. We would get that part later. If he had of said that to begin with, what he was writing would have made more sense. So it can all be about the wording of posts on forums like this. If you had of pointed out the difference in the anxiety that you were talking about. Not like a fully blown anxiety disorder that has a person anxious all day long. Hence I more or less called it ' stress ' rather than anxiety. Because people do cause their own stress. They get worked up over things. Like getting clean clothes dirty. The wording was just all wrong. Thus the meaning of the post came across all wrong too.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    The 2nd person, if known, by the OP, should be reported to the police before they kill someone in their car.
    Agreed here, second person needs to be reported. DUI is a pretty serious thing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    DepressedDepressed
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I can only speak for myself I am having Panic attacks and wish they would stop !! I do have anxiety everyday some days worse than others but I sure am not enjoying them and mine started at around age 8 due to being molested and then mom took off and left us then we had to move on a farm with no running water and no inside bathroom and dad was drunk and gone and my brother was abusing me and I hated school and was doing so bad I don't even know how I made it through school with anxiety everyday and bad grades for the most part and then at 17 I got pregnant and married at age 18 and divorced by age 22 and remarried a horrible man that abused me then got divorced and was single for 4 years and remarried and it has been a rocky ride.. I worked in health care and loved it and then my anxiety from stress kicked in and then agoraphobia and I lost my job and my health so since my firing I had a total hysterectomy , gallbladder removed , brain surgery, and other health issues which totally suck when you have Health anxiety.. I am sick of this life and not being able to live a happy life.. I have to use a freaking walker inside a wheelchair or scooter when I go places and always have someone take me but now I am back to not wanting to leave the house and all the body symptoms are back with a vengeance..
    I think if someone feels their anxiety is how they feel it is that is okay I don't judge anyone believe whatever works for you and if it isn't working and you are not better then evidently something isn't right with your way of thinking.. I know for me I didn't cause my own anxiety my abuser did and then my parents added to it then my ex who beat me and more but I do know we can work on letting go of the past and work really hard to just manage life best we can...
    Sorry long rant and I am having anxiety !! YAY ME ! lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.