Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

it?s that time of year again

the holidays where Im reminded once again that im all by MYSELF. I had a family but they all abandoned me, every last single one of them.

I had 2 brothers a younger and an older but one of them died when we were in high school. my “MOTHER” tells herself it was an accident but he sat in a garage with his girlfriend and left the car running. he probably knew how shitty a life he would have with a “FAMILY” like ours

my older brother was always the favorite and everyone else gets [BEEP] FOR DINNER.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My family hasn't called or contacted me in over a year now. I was never a horrible child. Yes I had an attitude and bad grades for some time but they kicked me out when I was 17 because of lack of communication and family drama between my other 3 siblings. My parents didn't come to my graduation when I got my grades up and I am scared to call them because of how judgemental my mother is. My mom even told me when I was younger that I wasn't good enough to her. I don't know how I can call her since it has been this long.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The beauty of Christmas. Fact is that it is most probably the time of year when family fights happen. Shame when it does happen. Never been there. Only have 2 brothers and a mother. Nephews and Nieces too. Father died 15 years ago. There can be times when you do get pissed off with others. I will admit that one. I always say, have your say and leave it at that. In other words there should be no need to carry it on. And that is exactly what we have done over the years during those times when we had our little spats. We said what had to be said and that was that. Not always nice words. Family of straight talkers. Can be a lot of fun. Nothing is ever held back if it has to said. Like water off a duck's back. You take it. You give it. Sort it out. Get on with life.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.