Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Christmas for CHRISTIANS

why do other people celebrate CHRISTmas if they aren?t CHRISTIAN

it?s the birth of the son of god and people who say he doesn?t exist still celebrate his birthday

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Honest answer to an honest question? I think the whole Santa thing has taken the place of the birth of Jesus. Material goods comes first. Others view it as a holiday season. Jewish people have their thing start a week or so before our Christmas. Muslims? No idea if they even celebrate the time of year. For most people the true meaning of Christmas is lost.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Honest answer to an honest question? I think the whole Santa thing has taken the place of the birth of Jesus. Material goods comes first. Others view it as a holiday season. Jewish people have their thing start a week or so before our Christmas. Muslims? No idea if they even celebrate the time of year. For most people the true meaning of Christmas is lost.
    sad but so true. people here don’t even say merry Christmas anymore and say happy holidays so they don’t offend anybody

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    That crap is not said in Ireland. Still Happy Christmas. Have neighbours who do confuse me. From Turkey. Not Catholics. Their daughter didn't do the whole Holy Communion thing or the Confirmation thing. Two things Catholic kids make at certain ages. Still send us a Christmas card and wish us a happy Christmas. My mother makes sure to send them a card that is not holy. I told her she is been silly. They are in our country after all. Why should we change what we normally do?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.