Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Retirement Places

I spent a lot of time looking at affordable places to retire. A couple of them are in California. I Love the Gold Country, but now its not feasible due to the fire danger. You can't get any insurance for property in the gold country anymore.

The other place in California that I really loved and was affordable was Crescent City Ca. I was shocked about how cheap the real estate was there even though I knew it was extremely isolated along the coast. Until I read...???.

Crescent City is the most tsunami place in America! You can buy ocean front property there extremely cheap.

I guess that explains why when I was there, I couldn't even find a decent restaurant.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I think that one State is a danger zone. Earthquakes as well as other things. People who live in such places would find insurance either through the roof or non existent because of the high risk of a natural disaster.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    I think that one State is a danger zone. Earthquakes as well as other things. People who live in such places would find insurance either through the roof or non existent because of the high risk of a natural disaster.
    Maybe we deserve it and it’s God’s way of telling us. California has been going downhill ever since I moved here 30 years ago!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Is Cali directly over a tectonic plate? I know there is a North American plate with two oceanic plates. Cali just seems to get hit a lot. Or has done over the years. The San Andreas Fault is what I am thinking of.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Is Cali directly over a tectonic plate? I know there is a North American plate with two oceanic plates. Cali just seems to get hit a lot. Or has done over the years. The San Andreas Fault is what I am thinking of.
    I think so IDK. im not good at geography

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I am eager to get out. But living on the ocean and near ancient redwoods...……………….Oh dear so hard to give up.

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.