Thread: Ayyliens

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

Ayyliens

I guess there?s lots of activity in Colorado and Nebraska right now

anyone from there or have their own experience?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    One of the theories is that they are searching for a missing nuke. YIKES!

When I was younger there was rumors of "black helicopters" doing the same sort of things.

"Aliens" have been known to present "next level technology" before it appears.
    IDK if that idea means anything now, but it's something to consider.

Drones are the "next level", as most of us know about them, but haven't had them in our backyards yet.

If anything shows up in my yard and I can shoot it, I'll do my best!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    A series of mysterious drones have been caught flying around Colorado and Nebraska, worrying residents and confusing military officials, CNN reports.

What’s happening: Authorities have reportedly spotted more than 16 different unmanned drones flying through Colorado over the last month, according to CNN.

Officials in Colorado’s Yuma and Phillips counties said the area received multiple reports about these drones in the last month, too.
    The drones are reportedly flying 150 to 200 feet away from buildings and people.
    The drones have flown in government airspace.
    The drones have 6-foot wingspans. They’ve been flying between 7 and 10 p.m., according to The Coloradoan.
    The drones have confused experts, too. FAA spokesman Ian Gregor told CNN that the FAA and government agencies are looking into the drones to figure out where they came from.
    Yuma County Sheriff Todd Combs said in a Facebook post that the drones likely aren’t causing any harm.
    Combs: “There are many theories about what is going on, but at this point, that’s all they are. I think we are all feeling a little bit vulnerable due to the intrusion of our privacy that we enjoy in our rural community, but I don’t have a solution or know of one right now. All I can say is don’t live your life in the fear of the unknown.”
    Reaction: There have been multiple reactions to the drones, The New York Times reports.

Missy Blackman, who lives in Palisade, Nebraska: “It’s creepy. I have a lot of questions of why and what are they, and nobody seems to have any answers.”
    Colorado Sen. Cory Gardner: “I’ve been in contact with the FAA regarding the heavy drone activity in Eastern Colorado and I’m encouraged that they’ve opened a full investigation to learn the source and purpose of the drones. I will continue to closely monitor the situation.”
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    yeah but are they drones or are they “drones”

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    There are a group in the UK who own drones with the intent to disrupt everything. Best way to put it. Like ground all flights out of major airports. They would say they were activists. No idea what exactly they are fighting over. Maybe something to do with climate change and all of that. Keep the planes out of the sky. It happened in Ireland a few times too. Seems to be their new thing. Not saying this and what is happening in the US are alike. As I see no purpose to what happened in the US. That was not to stop anything. Random drones. We now wait to hear if anybody owns up to it. Might have been a publicity stunt for a movie we are yet to hear about. Or people letting the public know the power of drones. A new group. Let us wait and see if there any more similar things.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.