Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

What is hiding in the Arctic?

What did he mean by this

Why is the artic so heavily guarded?

Why can?t we go there?

How was every major nation able to suddenly agree on peace there during the height of the Cold War?

There?s something there

5BCF3E56-3912-4515-9785-1E1596876F8F.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My understanding is that the artic has been contested for quite some time.The draw are the usual culprits.Greed and power.Resources and world strategic positioning.Just my take on it

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    There are a few things people talk about that are meant to be hidden under that part of the World. One is a string of diseases. They ever find light and it could spell danger for a lot of people. How did they find this out? A young boy who was there with a group died from an unknown disease. They explored some more and found a load of similar things they knew nothing about. That is just one answer.

We also have the very large metal object that was pictured by Satellite. Never any word on what that really is. I know the X-Files ran with that in the film. They had it as a UFO that crashed many years ago. Finally comes to life and takes off near the end of the film. They were harvesting humans. Which is a bit far fetched.

Then we have the claim of an ancient civilization beneath all the ice. Again hard one to believe.

It is more about who is making what claims. Once you hear the name of Carl Sagan it becomes a little bit dubious. Well know writer about UFOs and the paranormal.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    wow I would like to see that large metal object

I guess if the artic used to be on different parts of the planet with plate shifting maybe there is an ancient civilization being hidden under the ice

I think it might be the nephilim or the watchers

Also look up admiral Byrd if you get the chance. He claims to have found an inner earth at the pole

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    It was all sounding good up until the part were they said he flew his plane into the hole and across the whole new world and saw all these amazing things. One thing suggesting a theory. I think some go a bit too far. Saying he was told to stay quiet because of what he saw. Now that by itself I would have accepted. That he saw something nobody wanted to him to talk about. But entering the middle of the earth? That is were the story lost me.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.