Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Idiots

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)

Idiots

Bet that got the whole 3 people who still use the forum clicking into this topic. But seriously. Let us talk about idiots. I will use bad weather for an example. Few year back we had winds of up to 160kmh. Warning to stay indoors unless you really badly had to go out. What happens? We had a woman who went swimming in the sea. An idiot. She said she swam every day of the year, no matter what the weather was like. She had to be recused as the water was too much for her. But no only did she put her own life at risk. Those of the emergency services too. I remember saying they should bill her for the cost of the rescue operation. Helicopter. Fire crew. Ambulance. Police. Add it all up.

Same day we had those kite surfers. Two of them got carried away in the wind. Landed a good distance away from where they went up. Idiots. Had to be rescued too. Why do people do such stupid things? Would that woman not have been able to miss one single day swimming? Kite surfers not thought it a bit too windy and dangerous.

But we also have people who smash things up for no reason at all. Bus shelters. No reason to do it. Just more idiots. Anything nice appears in an area and they have to wreck it. I guess I just don't like idiots. People who do stupid things.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Darwin in action IMO

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    We have yet another storm like that this weekend, and I gurantee you there will be a couple of drunk idiots down on the beach hoping they get hit by a massive wave.

People just dont take them seriously here.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Myself and a friend once went to a beach. Far from a warm day. Windy and you could tell it was going to rain. Pitch black. I looked and said ' Is that a woman in the water '. Thought I was seeing things at first. It was a woman having a swim. We did get talking to her. Said she swam every day. This was one freezing cold day. Water was choppy. I can understand doing that if the weather is ok.

As for people going out during storms? Likes on social media. Last storm we saw the video of the woman and her young kids running to avoid a massive wave. I would have no problem with that woman going alone. She is meant to be the grown up. But taken her young kids with her? That is just stupid.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    You'll have those.
    I can't really say anything; I would go and get one of my runs in during an ice storm. I was lucky I didn't hurt myself. I take a more street route during winter storms because the roads are plowed. Along the route, I would have passed an apartment complex. I saw police there! I was like - Oh $#!7, I could get pulled over for running the streets in an ice storm. I had to backtrack to avoid them .

I made it home, and was like, never again. I could have blown out a knee if I had slipped on ice as there was a lot of it.
    At the two mile mark - I turn around and head back down a road I ran for a mile. As I was getting ready to turn, I saw a car completely miss stopping at a red light and slid right through the intersection -

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    The idiots currently on my shitlist are the ones buying out all the damn toilet paper and disinfectant wipes.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Resurrecting this thread in honor of the supreme idiot that is the president of the U.S. of A, the leader of our country and it's biggest threat. I don't know if we can survive another 2 weeks of this.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Next he'll have the KKk on the streets. To a person living outside of the US of A it makes for interesting viewing. As you wait for his next move. Even after he is out of the white house I am sure he will continue on.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    To a person living outside of the US of A it makes for interesting viewing.
    I'll second that, it's the kind of thing you'd expect to see happening in Belarus. Seeing it happen over in the US is...very strange and not something we ever thought we'd see.

Was watching the debate on when it happened. Was kind of astounding and shocking how quickly it went from just protestors to the Capitol being stormed.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Next he'll have the KKk on the streets. To a person living outside of the US of A it makes for interesting viewing. As you wait for his next move. Even after he is out of the white house I am sure he will continue on.
    LOL the KKK was neutered by spooks a long time ago. Doubt they’ll ever come back in any meaningful way

The people at the capitol were PATRIOTS who wanted a FAIR election that the democrats STOLE. They rightfully took over the capitol which is owned by the PEOPLE and yet didn’t burn anything down or kill anyone. The only person who died was a woman shot by the police themselves!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    When you look around the world at countries who never accept election results you think mainly of third / second world countries. Small places. Some might have a dictator who refuses to go. You don't expect it from the so called biggest and most powerful country in the world. I can't wait to watch Biden been sworn in. More just for the whole show. Fact that the outgoing president has to be there and is meant to be nice about things. That should be funny.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I’ve lived in California for over 30 years now and it has felt like a third world country for at least the past 20 of them IMO

1F7E6777-C292-4A17-B65E-23436375EE07.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    You got that right, there's only one place he belongs - in a padded cell. A police officer is now dead because of this tyrant. This is another day that will live in infamy.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.