Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Idiots

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    "We heard from the Department of Homeland Security ... that this was probably the most secure election that?s ever been run in the United States.?

Quote Ironman View Post

How do you know they are conspiracy theories? That is the ultimate question....
    Facts are not immutable. Again another example of trying to both-sides it. Only one party sides with science. The evidence is overwhelming regarding the integrity of the election, and most of it coming from GOP, Trump-voting election officials, not to mention his own administration, including Barr, his loyal lapdog. The irony is that there were enough civic-minded Republicans that democracy was barely saved.

Conspiracy theorists will look for any confirmation bias. There's no falsifiability with them, they're immune to evidence and have a strong confirmation bias. So what if people think the moon landing was fake or if the earth is flat? But when conspiracy mongering is coupled with white supremacy, it's a deadly brew and that's what's really concerning now. It's always been a problem, but under Trump, the problem metastasized into a huge menace that will probably outlive Trump. The GOP created a monster and there's no putting the genie back in that bottle.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    "We heard from the Department of Homeland Security ... that this was probably the most secure election that?s ever been run in the United States.?

Facts are not immutable. Again another example of trying to both-sides it. Only one party sides with science. The evidence is overwhelming regarding the integrity of the election, and most of it coming from GOP, Trump-voting election officials, not to mention his own administration, including Barr, his loyal lapdog. The irony is that there were enough civic-minded Republicans that democracy was barely saved.

Conspiracy theorists will look for any confirmation bias. There's no falsifiability with them, they're immune to evidence and have a strong confirmation bias. So what if people think the moon landing was fake or if the earth is flat? But when conspiracy mongering is coupled with white supremacy, it's a deadly brew and that's what's really concerning now. It's always been a problem, but under Trump, the problem metastasized into a huge menace that will probably outlive Trump. The GOP created a monster and there's no putting the genie back in that bottle.
    There needs to be some mind expansion there. Science can lie as much as polls do - samples skew data. Hundreds of witnesses and a swamp of courts who insisted on the lie that en election was secure. They treated Hillary better than they did Trump and he actually has evidence! Silence of Government is golden this time. William Barr was the biggest swampswimmer of them all. He lied to everybody so he could "retire quietly". I wonder if he was threatened by Democrats. He was tied to something nasty through his father....I think it was about Jeffrey Epstein.

The GOP didn't create a monster. Outside of a handful of Congressmen, they were all riding the gravy train - fairweather friends. Lindsey Grahan was the biggest example. They were as much the swamp as Democrats. No backbone. The white supremacy was a total lie. The media cut up his explanation (incomplete, no doubt) and used it to hypnotize the masses. He wanted to stop the unrest, but it was supposed to be the states. Then, they covered up Biden's activities with his son (I have known about it since 201 to help him so he wouldn't campaign.

This election was fixed from day one and if it is not resolved, the people "voted in" will continue to degrade like California (Nancy Pelosi's nephew has to be recalled because they fixed the elections so much!). I consistently hear complaints about their governor and councils, yet they just can't seem to vote out the bad candidates. That is exactly what the Democrats wanted....with traces of foreign assistance coming to light in 2020. Voting against a President because of his tweets is a pretty sad excuse. I am a techie and learned my lesson from what should have been my first Presidential election - 1996. I would have made a big mistake voting for Bill Clinton like I wanted to. Thank God I don't have that on my conscience. He was the last Democratic candidate I will ever vote for.

…..and The Democrats' precious "Big Tech" helpers. I am seeing a lot of foreign accounts being voluntarily deleted after what they did to Trump! They don't support censorship and it's ironic that America, with the First Amendment, now suddenly thanks to Democrats, no longer exists. That will also cost everyone.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Attachment 4765

BTW here?s more PROOF of election fraud. Just because it?s a conspiracy doesn?t mean it?s WRONG!

https://www.kxxv.com/hometown/texas/...VXsJqAFKLx389E
    @sunrise ....ah unbelievable!!!!

It is coming out now that that Sullivan dude who said "he was documenting the Capitol mob"....who I said was a BLM member who had YouTube videos about causing a revolution?????
    He, John Sullivan, was ARRESTED after the videos came to light....and now breaking...…..

John Sullivan's brother (who turned his brother into the FBI) says "They [his brother and Antifa] planned this, to change the public opinion against Trump supporters, and to create anarchy in the country.
    ….and Nancy Antoinette and Democrats refused to look into what happened - just blame it on Trump before the truth comes out?! FOOLS!

HOW MANY TIMES did I say that it wasn't Trump supporters? Who sings "Let Freedom Ring", recites the Pledge of Allegiance, emphasizing "under God", and then do something like this?

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    By definition if you think the election was "rigged" and that only the votes supporting the GOP were legit, despite all the lawsuits, despite all the scrutiny, despite Trump appointed judges/officials/administrators confirming the results, you are a conspiracy mongerer. It's magical thinking, it defies logic. It's not only drinking the koolaid, but bathing it. This is a serious problem of hate-mongery and bigotry in our country, and it's led to the attempted coup spurred on by none other than Trump.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote sunrise View Post
    By definition if you think the election was "rigged" and that only the votes supporting the GOP were legit, despite all the lawsuits, despite all the scrutiny, despite Trump appointed judges/officials/administrators confirming the results, you are a conspiracy mongerer. It's magical thinking, it defies logic. It's not only drinking the koolaid, but bathing it. This is a serious problem of hate-mongery and bigotry in our country, and it's led to the attempted coup spurred on by none other than Trump.
    If you wouldn’t call what that woman did “rigging” then what would you call it ???

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    They will impeach him again and find him guilty just to stop him running for office again. Even his own party might agree that this is the best option. They might simply throw him under the bus, not thinking he is worth all this trouble and just get on with it.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.