Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)

9/11 didn?t really happen

Its all fake news
    Didnt happen
    So funny how “they” said one of the hijackers passports was found completely intact at the scene after the plan supposedly hit a building and exploded
    Look up building 3
    Thats the real story behind 9/11

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I dont usually go for cconspiracy theories, and do think 911 happened - but I will admit, the passports surving the blast is an interesting one. Those things are flimsy.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    They claim that this somehow made its way off of the plane from the cockpit that hit the building and landed onto the sidewalk to be found and was completely intact without being damaged or destroyed by the collapsing building or rubble

LOL!!! How can this be real ????

4AEE7B96-D57C-4CC6-860F-9551D40BD442.jpeg

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    With me it is more about how the building came down. Implosion more than explosion. We had the news interview were you could hear a number of bangs. It was clearly said on that report that they were explosions going off. A series of them. And the reporter thought they were coming from the base of the building. Before long the building was coming down. Not in an outwards sort of way. Like if a bomb went out it would push everything outwards. This was like the building folded in on itself. Same happened with the second building. Experts at first thought it was done like a demolition job. With little or no damage to other buildings around it or near it. That is the one thing that people do debate. Would planed hitting two buildings cause this same effect?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    With me it is more about how the building came down. Implosion more than explosion. We had the news interview were you could hear a number of bangs. It was clearly said on that report that they were explosions going off. A series of them. And the reporter thought they were coming from the base of the building. Before long the building was coming down. Not in an outwards sort of way. Like if a bomb went out it would push everything outwards. This was like the building folded in on itself. Same happened with the second building. Experts at first thought it was done like a demolition job. With little or no damage to other buildings around it or near it. That is the one thing that people do debate. Would planed hitting two buildings cause this same effect?
    I remember seeing different news companies saying conflicting things about it too

And no one can ever seem to explain to me how 2 planes took down 3 buildings ??? How’d tower 3 go down ?

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Well the old BBC news report video seems to have vanished. In it they reported that building 7 had collasped. But behind them building 7 was still standing. It would collaspe a while later. That was an odd news report. It was like reportong on something ahead of time.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.