Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1145
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    What is this mark of the beast thing? See it every now and then, but not really a thing in the UK.

Did hear about the mandatory vaccines over there. American work mandated it though a while back, apparently legal have sat down and decided it was legal in that state, will sack anyone who is not vaccinated by a certain date, unless they speak to HR about an exemption, in which case they will have to wear a mask.

Here they cannot make there bloody minds up whether or not they are going to have vaccine passports. One moment it is "there will definatley be vaccine passports." Then it is "We have scrapped the idea." That was a few days ago. Now today it is, "Well we are considering vaccine passports this winter." Christsake. No such thing as a presidental mandate here mind. Boris has to get the idea through parliament, has to be voted on. Does not seem like it can pushed through. Too much like ID cards. We don't do ID cards here. Keep hearing people say "it is not just an ID card, it is a biological ID card, we're going to turn into a "Papiere, Bitte" society." Fairly non-partisan issue here, because ID Cards.

I log onto the NHS app, and I can see the pass, QR code there to scan and all. But nobody asks for it. 2 passes actually. One there for "travel use", another for "domestic use" with big black letters on it saying "Valid only in England". whatever the point of that one is, since I've never come across anyone actually asking for proof of vaccination for anything out there. Why they don't just have 1 I do not know.

They are putting them in place in Scotland. Managed to get that through the Scottish parliament. Will be a fun one when I travel up there if they do not accept an English vaccine pass.

Mostly life as normal here now. 50% still wearing masks indoors, not really a legal thing anymore though. Restrictions have pretty much gone, except for those on travel abroad. Bunch of countries you can't go to because of variants. Can skip a 10 day period of self-isolation if you go abroad if you are vaccinated (except to banned countries). Still have to pay a lot for a test though when you get back.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    What is this mark of the beast thing? See it every now and then, but not really a thing in the UK.

Did hear about the mandatory vaccines over there. American work mandated it though a while back, apparently legal have sat down and decided it was legal in that state, will sack anyone who is not vaccinated by a certain date, unless they speak to HR about an exemption, in which case they will have to wear a mask.

Here they cannot make there bloody minds up whether or not they are going to have vaccine passports. One moment it is "there will definatley be vaccine passports." Then it is "We have scrapped the idea." That was a few days ago. Now today it is, "Well we are considering vaccine passports this winter." Christsake. No such thing as a presidental mandate here mind. Boris has to get the idea through parliament, has to be voted on. Does not seem like it can pushed through. Too much like ID cards. We don't do ID cards here. Keep hearing people say "it is not just an ID card, it is a biological ID card, we're going to turn into a "Papiere, Bitte" society." Fairly non-partisan issue here, because ID Cards.

I log onto the NHS app, and I can see the pass, QR code there to scan and all. But nobody asks for it. 2 passes actually. One there for "travel use", another for "domestic use" with big black letters on it saying "Valid only in England". whatever the point of that one is, since I've never come across anyone actually asking for proof of vaccination for anything out there. Why they don't just have 1 I do not know.

They are putting them in place in Scotland. Managed to get that through the Scottish parliament. Will be a fun one when I travel up there if they do not accept an English vaccine pass.

Mostly life as normal here now. 50% still wearing masks indoors, not really a legal thing anymore though. Restrictions have pretty much gone, except for those on travel abroad. Bunch of countries you can't go to because of variants. Can skip a 10 day period of self-isolation if you go abroad if you are vaccinated (except to banned countries). Still have to pay a lot for a test though when you get back.
    The Mark of Beast is a Satanic reference to when people are tagged like cattle and you can't do anything (banking, vacation, shopping, etc.) without the mark as an identifier.
    For the third time in 18 months, I have been blocked from being able to see my mother in her assisted living facility. Each time has been a minimum of four months. The residents can't go outside without a mask. No visitors....but they can visit relatives? Uh, I don't think so. You better check yo self before you wreck yo self!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    The Mark of Beast is a Satanic reference to when people are tagged like cattle and you can't do anything (banking, vacation, shopping, etc.) without the mark as an identifier.
    Ah, got it. Similar fear here that that is what the passes will lead to.

Trying to change the name on mine is becoming a fun one, because apparently the lack of a middle name on it may cause a problem because my IDs - passport, drivers license - have my middle name on them because they kind of have to, being legal name and all, but the name the doctors surgery have for me does not include my middle name, which literally has never been an issue before. Being unvaccinated - legally speaking, not actual reality - because they dont have my middle name will be something.

For the third time in 18 months, I have been blocked from being able to see my mother in her assisted living facility. Each time has been a minimum of four months. The residents can't go outside without a mask. No visitors....but they can visit relatives? Uh, I don't think so. You better check yo self before you wreck yo self!
    Man, not being able to see family sucks. One of the worst parts of this whole thing.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Ah, got it. Similar fear here that that is what the passes will lead to.

Trying to change the name on mine is becoming a fun one, because apparently the lack of a middle name on it may cause a problem because my IDs - passport, drivers license - have my middle name on them because they kind of have to, being legal name and all, but the name the doctors surgery have for me does not include my middle name, which literally has never been an issue before. Being unvaccinated - legally speaking, not actual reality - because they dont have my middle name will be something.

Man, not being able to see family sucks. One of the worst parts of this whole thing.

Yeah, my mother is in one house of a few that are run by a company. It turned out that one of the residents of another house may have been exposed to the India Variant ("Delta") so the house was quarantined. My mother's house was quarantined in November 2020 (during our Thanksgiving holiday). I have to go buy her stuff and drop it off.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I will post a picture of what one person posted on FB yesterday. This is what some people think the vaccine passports are similar too.

vazi.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    What is it with these people and comparisons to the Nazis?

We had the antivaxxers running around London wearing the yellow star of David here. Which was a bit, "yes, your status as not being vaccinated is totally comparable to that of Jews during the Third Reich."

Or someone a while back going on the news and saying that covid restrictions would "bring us to a dystopian version of Nazi Germany", because Nazi Germany apparently wasnt dystopian to begin with.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    We equate it with Communism, not Nazi Germany.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @Otherside just for you. Found this one funny.

55091.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Oh dear...so it finally happened.

To the Americans on here, we currently have a group of protestors who go and sit on our version of your interstates protesting insulation almost daily. Or rather, that the government should provide insulation in housing.

Which is an absolutley stupid as hell pointless protest because there is already grants to insulate houses and turns out, they're all a bunch of hypocrites who dont bother to insulate there own homes.

And for some stupid reason they're not being put in prison for sitting on the motorway, despite breaching court orders and bail terms to stay off the motorway. So now people are taking it into there own hands and having to drag them off the road themselves.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Well, I got my official "Jab or Job" emails at work. Our JOEjanHorse made a(n unconstitutional) mandate that all companies with 100 or more employees have complete vaccination or lose our jobs. Only medical and religious exemptions "might" be accepted. I have until December 8th to show proof of jab. I was vaxxed by Memorial Day, but this pisses me off to no end. How dare the demented Depends-donning Democratic douchebag do this to us! No wonder he's at the 37% approval rating - that's still too high.

Crowds (without masks) are shouting F*** Joe Bi-den! I don't know if you have heard about that....football games, shopping mall food courts, sport car racing.

The winner of a car race named Brandon was being interviewed and you can clearly hear the FJB chant in the background. The stupid interviewer says "....and the crowd is chanting (camera pans to audience shouting FJB)…….let's go Brandon!" Dumb [BEEP]!

So the clean version of FJB is Let's Go Brandon .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Did wonder about the ' Let's go Bradon ' thing. Saw a few people post it on FB. Meant nothing to me at all. Now I know what they were on about.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Did wonder about the ' Let's go Bradon ' thing. Saw a few people post it on FB. Meant nothing to me at all. Now I know what they were on about.
    It's getting louder and more often. The JOEjanHorse has a 38% approval rating - and the polls are supposed to favor his party!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    @Otherside you will love this picture. Insulation protesters. Just look at the truck they managed to block.

55818.jpeg

Then we have this one. The sollution to the problem. LOL

55827.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    @Otherside you will love this picture. Insulation protesters. Just look at the truck they managed to block.

55818.jpeg

Then we have this one. The sollution to the problem. LOL

55827.jpg
    I don’t get it

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    This reminds me why I barely ever log onto social media like Facebook or Twitter. There's so much vitriol going about dressed up as humour. Personally, I support the protesters but violence should not be a joke regardless of which side people take in the debate.

Page 73 of 77 FirstFirst ... 23 63 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.