Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    THIS JUST IN: Atlanta PD tonight had up to 70% of their officers walk off in solidarity with the police officer in the Wendy’s case being wrongfully charged with murder. GOOD!

The law states the police can use lethal force on a suspect when they are fleeing if they have a weapon or the officer has a reasonable suspicion they are a danger to the public. The guy was previously sentenced to prison for 7 years on a violent offense and let out due to Covid, stole the cop’s taser and fired it, and was driving so drunk he passed out in his vehicle! Definitely a danger to the public!

And yet the justice system is now turning on police to appease mob violence. SAD! It’s about time we give these liberal cities what they ask for when they say “defund the police”!

Attachment 4709

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Here in Ireland police are not allowed go on strike. As in refuse to work. But what they do is all come down with the flu on the same day. Is known as a the blue flu. None of them actually have the flu. Sick days are allowed, with pay. So all go out sick on the same day. Which is a way of getting around the law of them not been allowed to strike. No idea what would happen to them if they did just walk off the job. As we have never had to deal with it before. The blue flu is always used.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Here in Ireland police are not allowed go on strike. As in refuse to work. But what they do is all come down with the flu on the same day. Is known as a the blue flu. None of them actually have the flu. Sick days are allowed, with pay. So all go out sick on the same day. Which is a way of getting around the law of them not been allowed to strike. No idea what would happen to them if they did just walk off the job. As we have never had to deal with it before. The blue flu is always used.
    Looks like it was something similar here, officers just calling out sick. I think it’s technically illegal for them to strike here too

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-murder.html

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    We won't have another shutdown. Remember, we have a TON more tests, so it will reveal more cases. We will lose more people around the depression of isolation than the Corona itself if we have another shutdown.

Social distancing should be enough, especially in summer. Florida has humidity and it makes the virus cells swell and gain weight.
    Cases are rising in southern states which disproves the idea that warm temps will squelch the disease. Florida's hospitals are in danger of being overwhelmed. Looks like it's not seasonal like the flu. I wish it was.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Brazil thought they would be safe because of their warm weather. One of the worst effected countries in the whole world. They have stopped giving out facts and figures in the country. The numbers are just so high. So now nobody knows the death rate in Brazil or how many are infected. think of how they live there. Little shanty type towns. Thousands of people all living close together. A government that are made up of some odd groups. Including one who still think the earth is flat. ( I kid you not ) The government in Brazil are always split on everything. This is no different. They made the call last week to stop keeping track of deaths and cases. Spain is a warm country too. That got hit bad. Why other warm countries thought they would be safe I have no idea. All they had to do was look at Spain. They were the second country in Europe to come down with the virus. Them and Italy both got it very bad.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I don’t know why people don’t wear masks here. I went out to the grocery store and maybe half of people wore masks.

I also don’t believe they should be mandatory by law. I just wish people were smart enough to wear them without needing to have civil liberties taken away.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Yeah ditto in the UK, wish more people would wear them. Not mandatory (except on public transport). Might go that way though, they're hinting theyll make them mandatory in shops soon.

Although by some miracle, whilst nowhere near perfect, our covid numbers are going down. Just hope they keep going that way. They relockeddown one town though because its numbers were getting a bit high.

Covid recession and redundancies are starting here. Lot of people beginning to lose there jobs, stores shutting down. They're trying to start up the economy again now. Turns out people aren't going out so much even if it is opening up, don't trust so much that it's a safe as the government is telling them apparently. Don't think I trust them at all.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I'm about an hour out of Houston Texas and things are getting grim.This virus has the ability to overwhelm systems and break things down.When the military is called in and there are a shortage of refrigerated units you know it isn't going well.The virus dictates if there is truly a shutdown.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    We are seeing a small spike, that was expected, in cases, after most of the country has opened again. Thing is, a lot of the cases are tourists. Why are we allowing tourists into Ireland?

As for masks? Trains you must wear them. Though who will enforce that one we have no idea. Train drivers say it is not up to them. Police say they can't be at every train station. I tend to have one, if needed. Also have the sport's snood if needed. Lot handier to wear. Though can be very warm.

Over the past week we had 4 days with no new deaths. 1 death on 2 days and 2 deaths on another day. They are claiming younger people are getting it more now. What with the pubs opened again. Hard to know what to believe half the time.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I don't understand why anyones travelling abroad for holidays at the moment. Insane. Few people flown off for there yearly two weeks in Magaluf or Ibiza or wherever here.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    People just don't understand or refuse to see the problem with this virus.It is sneaky for sure.The mortality rate doesn't have to be extremely high to start breaking things down.Chain reaction.I am thinking hotspots will be forced back into lockdown regardless of what presidents or governors would like to do.I have kinda a direct line into the Houston situation. I have a friend that is a RN that is certified and called into ER and Covid units.I believe her when she says things are at a tipping point. Plenty of protective equipment available. Limited supply to some treatment options.Staff shortage.Surge capacity is a last resort and already being utilized.What that means is Covid is no longer able to be isolated within the hospitals.The numbers are accelerating to rapidly.I wish people would take the initiative to be cautious with this if not for themselves then for the first responders and at risk people. BTW It's hot down here!lol

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    If you are overweight and reading this then please please consider taking immediate action to improve your health. It doesn?t matter if that?s through diet, exercise, or both.

This is not meant to shame you. I was once overweight a long time ago myself. But this is a huge morbidity factor with the virus. Reducing your weight now will not only improve your health for the future but increase your chance of surviving if you get the virus. This is serious. If someone you care about is overweight please spread this message to them.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Talk God I am skinny then.

We don't want tourists. People are been urged to holiday at home. Even that will cause problems. Thought it funny when it was announced that Irish people could now visit islands on the west coast of Ireland. Residents on the islands said they don't want anybody coming near them.

All the pubs are opened here again. Crowds all together. Might be a second wave yet.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Talk God I am skinny then.

We don't want tourists. People are been urged to holiday at home. Even that will cause problems. Thought it funny when it was announced that Irish people could now visit islands on the west coast of Ireland. Residents on the islands said they don't want anybody coming near them.

All the pubs are opened here again. Crowds all together. Might be a second wave yet.
    My comment was mostly for Americans as we are the fattest LOL and have the highest number of cases.

Don’t know why you’d want to go to a bar in a pandemic. Why not just drink at home or invite a small number of people if you want to drink with friends? SMH

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    You know what people are like. Pubs open and they all flock to them. Only there are meant to be certain rules in play. Ring in advance. Stay for only so long. Must have a meal as well. First day and all these rules were broken. They were simply serving anybody who turned up. Most of the people were outside of the pub.

Saw a good video on the definition of a covid-19 death from the US. You are in a car crash. Die as a result. But they find out you have the virus later. It will be listed as a covid-19 death. You have a heart attack at home and die. they see you have the virus. Cause of death will be covid-19. Take all the deaths in the US alone. It don't matter how you die. If they see you have the virus or had the virus, that will be listed as the cause of death.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 26 of 77 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 76 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.