2015 Fauci and Obama visit a lab in Wuh Han , China
    2017 Fauci stated this :

Attachment 4718
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...tes-wuhan-lab/

The visit doesn't seem to be real.The doctor did predict a surprise outbreak though.I lean towards his vast experience with infectious diseases versus anything nefarious.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Hard to know what is real and what is fake these days.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Lucid View Post
    https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ob...tes-wuhan-lab/

The visit doesn't seem to be real.The doctor did predict a surprise outbreak though.I lean towards his vast experience with infectious diseases versus anything nefarious.
    LOL @ believing Snopes I’ve got to side with Cuchculan on this one. Awfully convenient coronavirus has been around for over 20 years and yet suddenly this strain comes out of China during an election year of the US with the president that has been trying get the world to divest from China and started a trade war.

China is the only economy with GDP growth. Almost like they knew being one of the only powerful authoritative governments would allow them to much more easily handle quarantine than everyone else.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I stand by my opinion that the visit to the lab is misinformation and there a surely more places to fact check the story than snopes lol.Corana virus strains have been in circulation for quite some time.The same can be said for influenza but that didn't stop the Spanish Flu.

I do find the 2017 article from Dr. Fauci much more interesting tbh.

Regarding China and Covid 19.Just my opinion again but to imply that China intentionally set this in motion has to be really concrete proven.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Fact for you all. Before this virus I never heard of Wuhan. Now it seems everybody who is anybody was there over the past decade. Seriously had never heard of the place before. I guess my point is it would at least make me question why these people visited the place to begin with? Not like it is a well know part of China. It might be. To others. But I can think of bigger regions / cities. What was in Wuhan to make it worth a visit?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That is a good point and something to think about.Wuhan is home to a bio safety lab 4.Basically the most dangerous type.There is one somewhat close to where I live also in Galveston TX.My understanding is that there was some shared research and safety oversite.Way over my pay grade but intelligence agencies would have at least an educated guess on if there was a breach and if it was accidental.That is where the proof is so hard to come by.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Lucid View Post
    That is a good point and something to think about.Wuhan is home to a bio safety lab 4.Basically the most dangerous type.There is one somewhat close to where I live also in Galveston TX.My understanding is that there was some shared research and safety oversite.Way over my pay grade but intelligence agencies would have at least an educated guess on if there was a breach and if it was accidental.That is where the proof is so hard to come by.
    I agree intel agencies may know more but I doubt they’d divulge anything noteworthy to the public unless they’d benefit from it. The CIA and NSA both operate like shadow governments without accountability to the public.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Is actually gets worse here in Ireland again. Clusters of cases are meaning 200 per day again. Most of it is down to stupid people. Not doing what they should be doing. Age of those infected has lowered. From 2 cases in about 5 days and zero deaths back to 200 cases yesterday. But younger age group means no deaths in a while. Slowly they are locking counties down again. 3 last week. I think 1 more will be locked down tomorrow. Like been back on day 1 again. Way I see it is that in those early months it was mainly Dublin and Cork taken the hits. Now it is nearly every county. Curious to see what they do about it. Because there is no way of stopping it. Have always said that. Not just going to disappear. Phase 4 won't be happening for some time yet. They keep putting it off. I don't blame them either. If you can't handle phase 3, go backwards to phase 2 again. Wait and see what happens. A body blow to the idiots who have broke the rules from day 1.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    With schools due to start back next month, Germant has reported a lot of cases in schools. First country to do so. That is the big question, should they open all schools again? Germany was one of the first countries to open its schools. They are seeing the results of doing so now. Maybe they are doing something wrong. Something other countries can do different.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Scotland opened up its schools, and the images have been chaos. No masks, not much distancing. Like this -

Don't think they've been back long enough for us to see if theres any cluster of cases yet.

England is opening them up fully in September. Argument is that the kids are being disadvantaged by not going to school, by missing out on education. Few universities aren't going to open - they're saying they're going to be fully remote learning this year.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Have a friend who teaches in Scotland. Few cases in the school she works at. Also in some other schools too. Not many at the moment. Just give it time. Normal flu season is getting closer. That should be interesting.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    One of the big reasons they pushed for opening schools in the US is that a large portion of child abuse cases are reported by children to their schools

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Been a few weeks since @JamieWAgain has been around. Hope she didn't come down with the virus. She normally pops onto the forum most days. That is forum life for you. People vanish and you are left guessing.

Schools are back here the start of next month. Just curious to see how they are going to do things. They have floated many ideas around. So many people in a classroom. The big thing here was all the current politicians who were caught at some big event. This 2 days after the government announced that only 30 people could attend indoor events. There was well over 80 of them. So far only 1 has resigned. The public want all the others to go too. Disaster for the government. As those caught belonged to the main party in power. They have all said sorry and that they done wrong. That is not good enough for the public. They try and promote one thing and then break their own rules 2 days later. What a botch up.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    I’m alive and well Cuchculan. Thanks for thinking of me. Been busy trying to save my business. We have several boutiques throughout my state and the numbers are brutal. Last week was the first great week sales wise since we reopened so maybe we’re starting to see an uptick. Also, everyone here is so knowledgeable and I learn all different perspectives but from my perspective we can’t afford to shut down again. Our school children are being harmed unless schools are reopened.

Page 30 of 77 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 40 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.