Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    The WHO reporting site has over 500 deaths related to the vaccine. It’s considered acceptable losses LOL

I’m sure many more deaths are just going to be recorded as COVID
    I still think it came from the lab, not frozen food imports. The CCP owns the head honcho of WHO. They are all in cahoots. The "present leadership" won't do anything.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    We do know a number of people simply vanished in China. People trying to tell people the trurth. Both medical and journalists. It was easy to claim the medical people died from the virus. Nothing to back this up at all. They censur the social media coming out of China. So that can't be trusted either. There were reports leaked from China by two reporters. These stopped and nobody saw the reporters since then. You would imagine the WHO or whoever would ask questions about these people who vanished. Wanting some form of proof as to were they are. All foreign journalists were banned from China as well. Nice way of saying we will never know the full truth. Not this year. Not in ten years. Unless somebody defects to a country they feel safe in. Then they might start talking and tell the real story of what happened.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Wont get answers from China whilst the CCP are there, and CCP won't go any time soon. Unless there's a defection from someone very, very high up, we won't know. They've not been honest about a whole heap of things even before this (Xinjiang). Not going to start now.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    They said our latest lockdown will end March 7th. I ask what has changed or will change before that date for them to be able to open the country again? Figures are still higher than when we entered lockdown. I see it as all just small talk. Make people believe it will happen. But it will never happen. Case numbers would simply go back up. Not like they will even have most of the country vaccinated by that date. If that is the date they are telling us why ban Patrick's day? Like saying we will open for so many days. Then close again for a few days. Then open again once Patrick's day is over and done with. All makes no sense at all.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Might as well fill in the latest from Ireland. We have one doctor who refuses to give out the vaccine to his patients. He also refuses to send any of his patients for a Covid test. He is certainly making the news with the stand he is taken. As his patients are wondering what they should do. Find another bloody doctor.

The street madness continues. More stabbings and a gun hit last night. We are used to the gun hits. One bullet to the head. Nobody ever charged or arrested. Been happening for years now in Dublin and other counties. Drug wars. Has been a huge spike in street attacks since Covid began. I am surprised they are not blaming it on Covid.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    We had one here a while back make the news. Generally though the ones that seem to go public have other bizarre views though, such as how the royal family are actually lizards or something, so most people think, yeah, off there head.

Talking here now about lockdowns lasting the rest of the year. Not going down so well. Hell no. Seriously, can't keep doing this. We've been told the lockdown is here to buy time for our most vulnerable to be jabbed. Now we're getting to the point when the 70+ are done, and we can see the vaccines are starting to work, our case numbers are dropping. So why are they moving the goalposts again? When the number of seriously ill is down enough to the point that the NHS is not being overwhelmed by it, things need to start to open up again. Need to start looking at the bigger picture when that happens.

We've got a mental health crisis about to pop up, kids who've now had 2 school years of disrupted education and people losing there businesses and jobs. Can't keep the lockdown going for "zero covid" when the health system isnt overwhelmed. Going to be in for a shock I think if they keep this going up until the local elections in May, Nigel Farages anti-lockdown covid-denialism Refuk party will be picking up quite a few votes I think.(yes, really. He called it that without any sense of irony.)
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Was it not David Ike who first came out with all that mad stuff about the Royal family? Talking a good few years back now. He went from a sane sport's presenter to a crazy fecker in what seemed like over night. Start saying he spoke to aliens. Regular contact with them. Reptilian people. Took him off to show him their home. That they live among us. In some very high places. Like the royal family. The man was mad. Then he sort of got it together again. Said he was lost for a while.

Is hard to see how they will lift the lockdown here. For our population the numbers are still high. As somebody said, most of the sick and elderly are nearly already dead. Nobody left to kill off. Numbers are bound to start going down. The government has been slammed for how they handled everything. Not doing things when they should have been doing them. Doing then when it was far too late. People are fed up here too.

Election wise? If the virus is still out there come election time, what happens in the UK? They would just call them off over here. If we had elections tomorrow Sinn Fein would run more people and win a majority vote. That was the mistake they made last time out. Didn't run enough people. Nobody was ever going to power share with them. They want to get into power they need to run more people. They know that though. Have learned from a very big mistake. Will they make a difference? No. They promise a lot. Anybody can do that. If they stuck to their word the country would be broke in under a year.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Yeah, Ickes theories. Don't know what he's been smoking. Keeps yelling on about the Queen being a reptile and how he's the son of God.

Been saying we'll get an update later this month about how they plan to lift it. Hopefully just media deciding to be overly-sensational as usual with these "Lockdown to last until end of the year" headlines. I don't think anyone is expecting all the restrictions to go instantly, think a lot of people are expecting masks and hand sanitizer to be around for a bit, travel abroad to be off for a while, and nobody is too fussed about that. But it's illegal to leave the house at the moment, it's pretty much completely shut down out there at the moment. Literally no justification though for the rather hard lockdown we have at the moment to go on until the end of the year though. This is what we've been told - this is so we can get the most vulnerable vaccinated so they don't end up as sick, and so that the hospitals aren't overwhelmed by the number of seriously sick, that this is the last one until that happens. Not until zero covid. Governments still being slammed here for similar. Not doing enough, acting far to late, mishandling things.

Elections wise? I can see the locals being delayed (local town councils and things), 6 months or so, probably won't be that much fuss. There's the Welshgov elections as well then, Welshgov might delay that I guess, although probably won't. Scotgov as well, pretty much zero chance that'll be delayed. Looking like pro-independence parties will win easily, brexit is probably one of the best things to happen for them, they want that election to happen when people are still angry about brexit. Don't know how they'll hold though. Probably encourage postal votes.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Great to get people who are still angry over Brexit. Hence I can understand wanting elections as early as possible. That would be the same here in Ireland. Get things done when people are fed up with the government. Next elections here will be 3 years time. By then people will want this government well and truly out. Local elections should come before that though. Government always does bad in them. That is the people showing how angry they are. The government is well aware of the mood of the people. Had to laugh when the FF leader was asked why he had not got the balls to lockdown the country for Christmas. That was the way it was put to him. Those exact words. He assumed people would like him and his party all the more for allowing them to have a good Christmas. Still did not lockdown the country until the new year. Again he assumed people would be happy about that. There were thousands dying a day. Highest numbers we had. Thousands more would die in the month to follow. Deaths have gone down to around 25 a day now. As I said earlier, not many people left to die. They have all been killed off by now. Then we had the nursing homes. Moving patients from hospitals to nursing homes without testing them. That killed a few thousand people in nursing homes. Patients moved from the hospitals had the virus. They tried to blame nursing home staff to begin with. Then their line was ' now is not the right time to be pointing fingers '. Plus allowing infected people to enter Ireland from other countries. Only last week did a ban come into place. There is so much been aimed at them. Odd one for you here. The man who got arrested and fined for swimming in the sea by himself. Nobody else around. He was outside the 5KM distance by 1KM. Found a quiet place and went for a swim. Spotted by the police. Asked a few questions. Found he was further from home than allowed. You couldn't make this stuff up. A warning would have done. Not like it was a packed beach and he was with a crowd of mates. Some common sense has to be used. I know some break the rules and give stupid excuses. Fine them. They are just been idiots. House parties and the likes. A swimmer is not going to do much damage to anybody. Can you get more isolated?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Felt like earlier on the Irish were doing a lot better than we were. But now just seems like you're in a similar place or been doing the same things we have. Pretty much all the things you've mentioned - Not locking down at Christmas to save Christmas, sticking patients from hospitals in nursing homes and causing outbreaks there, allowing people to fly in unrestricted from hotspots - pretty much whats going on here. Only recently put in the travel bans, test before entering and the hotel quarantines.

Next election is not until 2024, hell knows what will happen then.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    The Governor of our most populous state, New York, is under BIG controversy for massive underreporting the number of deaths in his state from nursing homes - by 50%!

He made an edict that Corona suffering patients be placed into the nursing homes with healthy patients last year, and then underreported the data because "it might make us look bad and can be used against us". President Trump even sent two large boats to handle patients and the Governor didn't use them! THe Governor won an Emmy for his daily presentations to the state on the virus. Unbelievable!

My states restrictions may be completely lifted if the number of cases continues to drop. We had a curfew of 10pm-5am, later stretched to 11pm-5am after two weeks. Then 12am-5am after two more weeks of dropping stats. Then opened completely.

And JOEjanHorse wants us to wear masks 100% until the virus is globally gone......just like China! That means if it is gone in the UK, Ireland, and the US....but there are cases in Bulgaria, we have to wear masks.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    If we go on population, Ireland is up near the top. Only have a small population here. Could deaths have been avoided? I do think many could have. That is the key issue people are taken up with the government. Problem is we had a change of government a few months into the pandemic. Same two parties power sharing. But that does not stop the present government blaming the ones before them. The same ones they are power sharing with. The nursing home deaths could have been avoided. We even had one hospital not reporting on deaths or case numbers. That one was a mystery to us all. This whole thing of a yoyo lockdown. Lifting it. Putting it back in place. Lifting it again. Is easy to read the numbers and see when a lockdown is about to happen. they lifted a lockdown early December. Far too soon. By christmas everything was out of control. They ignored that. Waited until the new year to bring in a third lockdown. By which time thousands were dying every day. Something people might not be aware of is that the head medical expert was to blame for many deaths before the pandemic. Cervical checks he sent to the US were they all got mixed up and people were told they had not got cancer, when really they had cancer. Him trying to be the voice of the pandemic is annoying a lot of people. Because of what happened before the pandemic. Something he never once said ' Sorry ' for. He even stepped down from the role mid pandemic for a while. Then they brought him back. Not the most liked person in the country.

This is the future.

Attachment 4769
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Rumours here now that if the R number doesn't spike, lot of the restrictions will be gone Good Friday/1st week of April. Guess they'll have gotten through a lot of the vulnerable by then. Supposedly the top-4 vulnerable groups have all been offered one now over 70's and the very very vulnerable under70's). Those seem to be the ones who are ending up in the ICU. But travel restrictions still in place. Seems reasonable. Not that there's really many places open to travel to.

The school question is here. Hoping to open those again March. Assuming of course, the teachers go in and don't go on strike...again. But the kids have now missed a lot of it. So how do you get all these kids to catch up. Debating whether to cancel the summer-holidays, extend school time, open up summer schools.

And JOEjanHorse wants us to wear masks 100% until the virus is globally gone......just like China! That means if it is gone in the UK, Ireland, and the US....but there are cases in Bulgaria, we have to wear masks.
    Very bizarre. "Don't travel to Bulgaria and quaratine if you do fly from there" I'd get, but masks if the cases are down? Yeah, that's a strange one.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    The Governor of our most populous state, New York, is under BIG controversy for massive underreporting the number of deaths in his state from nursing homes - by 50%!

He made an edict that Corona suffering patients be placed into the nursing homes with healthy patients last year, and then underreported the data because "it might make us look bad and can be used against us". President Trump even sent two large boats to handle patients and the Governor didn't use them! THe Governor won an Emmy for his daily presentations to the state on the virus. Unbelievable!

My states restrictions may be completely lifted if the number of cases continues to drop. We had a curfew of 10pm-5am, later stretched to 11pm-5am after two weeks. Then 12am-5am after two more weeks of dropping stats. Then opened completely.

They’re using the masks to train people to be obedient IMO
    Slowly getting people to accept doing things all the time that they thought were ridiculous before

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The big question of the day here is how many people have had bot jabs. We know a good few got the first jab. But not the one 3 weeks later. No idea if anybody has actually gotten both jabs. Think they wanted to be able to say they vaccinated X amount of people. But X amount of people have all only gotten the first jab. Again they were trying to hide it. Refused to answer the question when asked.

Figures from today as still too high. If they locked us down with about a third of these figures, I have no idea how they could back up lifting the lockdown any time soon. I'm not expecting it to be lifted. They like to throw a lot of figures out there. I still say that is to confuse people. All we want to know are how many are sick and how many died. Nothing after that needs to be known. Plus how many have recovered. All the other stuff people have no idea about at all. They are not really meant to. You can lose figures that you want to lose by giving out even more figures and then adding some new figures on top of those extra figures.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 47 of 77 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.