Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Thing is it is nothing something anybody can just stop. It is here for the long haul. So many come down with it. So many die from it. People get better. But it will still be out there. They need a vaccine. And I don't see any talk of one coming any day soon. This is the super bug that people spoke about many years ago. One that nothing will work on. No modern medication. Unless something is found it could be around for years. This is just the start of it. Part 1. Find an answer by way of a vaccine or life has changed as we know it.
    Not sure I would trust a vaccine TBH. This whole thing may be engineered to get people to accept ID2020

Scary stuff IMO

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Not sure I would trust a vaccine TBH. This whole thing may be engineered to get people to accept ID2020

Scary stuff IMO
    What iS ID2020

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote JamieWAgain View Post
    What iS ID2020
    Bill gates was on Reddit this week talking about it

They want to implant a microchip into everyone’s hands that will verify if you’ve been vaccinated or not

That’s how it will start but speculation that it may be slowly rolled out to other things. Mobile payments etc. can’t get a bank loan or a job without having it to prove you’re vaccinated.

Some scary mark of the beast stuff IMO. The Bible did say it would be on people’s hands.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ThoughtfulThoughtful
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Cloudmaker
    This is super scary information. I had no idea! And this is not conspiracy talk. It’s real. Oh m gee.
    TBH I was worried about the focus on seniors. China has an overpopulation and now a superbug killing seniors. But I told myself “no,Jamie you’re overthinking.”
    Now this information is very upsetting. Just the general idea of inserting chips in people....

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    agreed I don’t want a globalist chip in me. I will fight it but don’t know for how long I can if you start needing it like a SSN to get a job or rent somewhere

I’m just glad I’m old and will be dead soon

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Bill gates was on Reddit this week talking about it

They want to implant a microchip into everyone’s hands that will verify if you’ve been vaccinated or not

That’s how it will start but speculation that it may be slowly rolled out to other things. Mobile payments etc. can’t get a bank loan or a job without having it to prove you’re vaccinated.

Some scary mark of the beast stuff IMO. The Bible did say it would be on people’s hands.
    Hell, no! That's got the Book of Revelations and the Apocalypse all over it! NO ONE is going to implant a chip in my hand or forehead EVER! No mark of the beast is going to touch this Ironman's body!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    All sounds interesting. But I did see another article that said Bill Gates was not talking about the Corona virus at all. I think there is a lot of misinformation out there. So that leads to a lot of confused people. Supposed reports coming out of Italy and China. Though I do still think that a lot of people have to wake up and see what is going on around them. Yesterday again here the beacjes were packed. We don't see that many people on a beach during Summer. They need to close them down. Then a popular fish and chip shop. The queue for it was over a mile long. They should be given no option. Close or we will close you down. Pubs ( Bars ) have been warned that if they open they will be shut for good. Same has to be done with other places. Hairdressers and barber shops are still open. I have no idea why. Don't give them an option. We are shutting you down. Simple as that. Same with all other non essential stores.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    What to do during a pandemic? Social distancing? Let's all head to the beach. Idiots.

Attachment 4655

Attachment 4656

Attachment 4657
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ^Not just the British doing it then.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    They are going to try and lock all these places down. Even if that means using the army. Turn people back before they can reach the beaches. One fish and chip shop came in for a roasting. It was closed today. As are all other fast food places. Much like in the UK. Case of close or we will close you for good. Lot of non essential stayed opened. Greed in some ways. They were all told to close as of from today. If they refused their business would not be allowed to operate in Ireland. The pictures tell their own tale. We need a curfew. Simple as that.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    I live in one of those areas. Remote, but a popular holiday place. Loads of people this weekend coming on day trips, or an early summer holiday. Not helped by an idiotic article in The Daily Mail entitled"Best places in the UK to self-isolate" or some shite.

UK is on lockdown for three weeks now. Do not leave your house.

All feels a bit odd. Usually I'd be massively opposed to something like this, but this is an abnormal time, and it is needed.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Only thing he added in were that people were allowed visit parks for some exercise. Everybody will now want to exercise. Parks will be packed. Oh and there are still some people who think the virus in the air. Nor person to person spread. To that I said more people would have it by now if that was the case. They still believe what they want to believe. Over here Dublin makes up over 50 percent of all cases. Is the place people want to live in they decide to come to Ireland. Was always going to be hit the hardest.

As for some of the worst comments. That we may as well let all the old people die? That was just one comment. Another said that people who are already very sick should be just let die. It shows the thinking on this. As if to say ' we know we won't be able to save them anyway '.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    Only thing he added in were that people were allowed visit parks for some exercise. Everybody will now want to exercise. Parks will be packed. Oh and there are still some people who think the virus in the air. Nor person to person spread. To that I said more people would have it by now if that was the case. They still believe what they want to believe. Over here Dublin makes up over 50 percent of all cases. Is the place people want to live in they decide to come to Ireland. Was always going to be hit the hardest.

As for some of the worst comments. That we may as well let all the old people die? That was just one comment. Another said that people who are already very sick should be just let die. It shows the thinking on this. As if to say ' we know we won't be able to save them anyway '.
    I read that the virus can survive airborne without a host for up to 3 hours

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    so glad the demoCRAPS keep delaying the US stimulus package and are toying with people’s lives over party politics

[BEEP] is FUCKED at an UNPRECEDENTED LEVEL!!!

Page 5 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.