Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
    Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Cuchculan View Post
    @CloudMaker this one is just for you.

Attachment 4881
    Only fitting that he and his wife Melinda are getting a divorce - just announced yesterday. Twenty-seven years together.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @CloudMaker this one is just for you.

Attachment 4881
    U might be right because they already done it!! Everybody these days carries a DUMBphone in their pocket which is always connected to GPS anyways. SAD

also saw he was getting divorced after 27 years. hard to believe. maybe she didn’t want to go along with the vax stuff he had planned. or maybe this is just signaling something. Im convinced the elites do things like this as a secret way to signal plans in motion!

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    U might be right because they already done it!! Everybody these days carries a DUMBphone in their pocket which is always connected to GPS anyways. SAD

also saw he was getting divorced after 27 years. hard to believe. maybe she didn’t want to go along with the vax stuff he had planned. or maybe this is just signaling something. Im convinced the elites do things like this as a secret way to signal plans in motion!
    He kept her from having a baby.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    One is there is sure, she won't ever need for money for the rest of her life. That would be some settlement.

As for mobile phones? Never used them. Have one. But far from modern. Switched it on last week for the first time in a long time. All the text messages and missed calls. Funny how one of the messages even read ' turn your mobile on '. What a stupid message to send as I would not get it because my mobile was turned of.

Back to the virus. Donegal in the North West of Ireland is now getting hit bad. This just happened to occur at the same time the North of Ireland lifted restrictions. Donegal has many border towns. People are probably crossing into Derry to the pubs. In large numbers. You would imagine our police would have guessed that move and parked up in these border towns. Though they are blaming it on something else. It was not an issue before the North lifted its restrictions.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    North not have pubs open then? Know rest of UK has them open. Know NI is asking anyone from rest of UK to do the 10 days isolation still though.

They had no prenup. Looks like itll be a 50/50 split.

Elections tomorrow. Seems to be little change to how they normally run beyond "bring your own pen" and "wear a mask".

Scottish ones are a bit nerve wrecking this time round. Pretty much 5050 now whether there will be an SNP majority. This is the big party that wants Scotland to leave the UK. Dont think a lot of people realize what that means if that happens down here in England.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    The North is as England is. Beer gardens and the likes. Is the people from Donegal crossing into the North that is causing the problems. Since the beer gardens opened the number have shot way up in Donegal.

Elections should be fun. See how the people of Scotland are thinking. Who they are happy with and who they are hating right now. Is normally those who have kept them in lockdown that will take the hit. We all know how a lot of the public felt about that one. Case of who they will blame and will they turn out to vote on pupose to show how peeved off they are against this person or their party.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Ah, people going to the North to buy drinks. Yeah, that wont help things.

It has become single issue pro-indy vs pro-union this election. Pretty much guaranteed they'll be a pro-indy majority (SNP + Green). UKGov will likely go "no independence referendums during the covid recovery". SNP will likely hold one anyway. Hell only knows after that. Probably wont go to the Catalonia style response though.

The local council elections in the rest of UK - Boris is getting a vaccine bounce. As in, it went very well, we're reopening, could very well do well because of that.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Boris no doubt timed things to perfection. Time frame leading up to the local elections. Open the country just before them and be seen as popular. No dount it will gain his party a few votes. But we still await any more tapes. you can be popular one minute. The next things can come out and people want your blood. That is politics for you.

Here they are moaning about the vaccination places. They have soecial places set up. My neighbour did go to one. Is bloody miles away. Yet my own mother got done by our own GP. Thing with the neighbour is she does not believe in the whole Pandemic. So I asked why she even got the vaccine if she thinks Covid is a hoax? Same woman also got tested and gave up her job because of Covid. Still she will say it is all a hoax. Odd woman.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Sturgeon did similar. Loosened things ahead of schedule to coincide with todays elections. No exit polls, counting will take longer. Too close to tell what will happen with the predictions.

Boris is safe for now, I think. Vaccine rollout went well, so hes good for now. See what else comes out. Every now and then though we hear rumours that Boris intends to abdicate because he is "broke." This is a guy that has a salary of ?150k + earnings from book sales. Would earn more as an ex prime minister giving speeches and writing his memoirs. Do wonder why he didnt just do what most of us do when we discover that we cant afford expensive home improvements, and consider going for a cheaper option. Dont even earn anywhere near half of ?150k myself. Wish I did. Fairly sure I'd manage to not be broke on that.

Normal at the poll station today. Other than disinfect, wear a mask, take your own pen, and they werent allowed to touch your poll card so you had to awkwardly hold it up against a perspex screen. And they were sat there wiping down a load of pencils with disinfectant from people that hadn't.

London Mayor elections are the amusing ones. In the of candidates we have a guy who's stuck a bin on his head and is pretending to be an alien, and an American investment banker who drinks his own urine.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I think with Scotland, there were a lot of angry people. She may have set them lose at a certain time. But I am sure some will remember some of the things she done that annoyed them. I would imagine she would be well safe. Enough people in her own area to vote her back in. Plus enough in other areas. May lose a seat here and there. Those split areas. That could go either way. It will depend on the mood of the locals towards her and her party.

I could live on quarter of what Boris gets. They get paid crazy money. Over here they gave themselves 3 raises in under a year. This whilst others struggle. Some politicians turned it down. Not the big named ones. The smaller ones. They actually asked why they were getting another rise? What have we done to deserve it? You love when this happens. Puts the bigger named people in the spotlight. They refused it, how about you?

So you also have a bit of back and forth going on with the whole fishing thing again. Just caught some of it. The French again. Bless the woman they had on the line explaining the story. She stated that the French or somebody questioned the manhood of somebody else. Trust the presenter to ask her what she meant. She came straight out and said ' you know, his balls are not big enough '. Sure I will hear more later. The English had sent two Navy ships. But called them back home again. One of the islands they were fishing off of. Jersey or one of them. All about new laws and rules under what Boris agreed to. Did not catch much of it though at the time.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    The Isle of Jersey, yeah. Strange one that one. Not actually a part of the UK, but is a crown dependency and they're all British citizens on there, think the UK is responsible for defence though. Never was actually a part of the EU either. Didnt actually get to vote in the EU referendum because of that. But they had some agreement with the EU that ended with brexit. New arrangement was "anyone who was fishing in here before the end of 2020 can continue, please provide proof of this and well let you." Some French boats werent able to provide proof, had one French minister say something along the lines of "well we wouldnt want to cut off Jerseys electric because of this" (which seems a bit of an overreaction), few French fishing boats decided to sail to Jersey to protest, navy decided it needed to sail to Jersey incase these was a blockade. Protest ended, the navy went back home. Dunno about the manhood thing. Been a whole load of silliness. Will likely end with Jersey cutting the French more slack with proof, and the French not cutting off the electric.

Yeah, they've frozen public sector pay here (again). Effectively a pay freeze when you consider inflation pushing up living costs. With the exception of the medical staff, who are getting a grand total of a 1% pay rise. Medics should quite frankly be getting a lot more than 1% after this last year. Sure in a few years time we'll see "and why dont we have enough nurses? Why are they all going to the US/Australia?" MPs of course, will be not included in this, and theyll get a pay rise.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Boris no doubt timed things to perfection. Time frame leading up to the local elections. Open the country just before them and be seen as popular. No dount it will gain his party a few votes. But we still await any more tapes. you can be popular one minute. The next things can come out and people want your blood. That is politics for you.

Here they are moaning about the vaccination places. They have soecial places set up. My neighbour did go to one. Is bloody miles away. Yet my own mother got done by our own GP. Thing with the neighbour is she does not believe in the whole Pandemic. So I asked why she even got the vaccine if she thinks Covid is a hoax? Same woman also got tested and gave up her job because of Covid. Still she will say it is all a hoax. Odd woman.
    ….well, you see what's happened over here in the US. The Chinese Communist Party did wonders with their timing.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    One joke you see floating around about Covid is a doctor been asked how long the pandemic will last. He answers ' how should I know. I am a doctor, not a politician '. That is a very common view amongst many. We have had a few doctors struck off the medical list at this stage because they refused to give the vaccine out. Doctors who did not believe in Covid. They never seem to give you any other answer. If they don't believe in Covid, what do they believe has been happening for the past year? Of all the people who were ill and those who died, if not Covid, what did they die from? if they have another answer I would love to hear it. Bit like my neighbour who does not believe in Covid. Yet she has been tested for it. Gave up work because of it. And is not vaccinated against it. If you did not believe in it, surely you would not want a vaccine to protect you against something you claim does not exist. Why get tested if you don't believe in it?

Back to fishing. Is the bloody Spannish who think they can fish were they like. They always catch more than they are allowed to catch. There is a quota. Spain always goes over that quota. The French are normally not that bad. They normally play by the rules. Seems they had the right to fish were they where fishing. Not doing anything illegal. Game of cat and mouse over electrical power for the Island if you refuse us. Think people would be amazed at how much crap fishing can cause. It has nearly started wars in the past. Lot of people don't understand these invisible borders in the water. That mark the start of waters that belong to one country. And what happens if another country tries to fish in those waters. Spain play by no reules at all. Always in trouble. Few times they simply cut their nets and fled the scene.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Fish was a bit of an obsession here during Brexit. Few people spent a lot of time screaming about fish being stolen. But they sold the fish to the EU. Didnt think "where do we sell this stuff?" The British dont eat the fish in our waters. One a few weeks back was the Norwegians not letting the British fish there anymore. Those waters have fish we do actually eat in them. Scotlands fishing industry been hit hard by Brexit. Quelle surprise, SNP now saying "vote for us, we'll go independent and you can sell your fish to the EU again."

Count has started. Is tense now. But wont see the results till Sunday perhaps. No exit poll, because of covid. 5050 that the SNP will get an outright majority. Will be harder to ignore if that happens. Gonna be a pro-indy Maj by the looks of it anyway, but SNP maj will be harder to ignore. Who knows after that. Gonna be an interesting few years if there is a majority.

Edit - Turnout is higher this time. Gonna be interesting to see if thats higher pro-union turnout, or higher pro-indy.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I don't thing the ordinary person understands the whole rules of fishing in certain waters. Quotas you can catch. Size of fish you must throw back. If too small, they go back to the sea. For obvious reasons. Spain has always ignored all of this. They are the worst. But Ireland depends a lot on fish too. Is a big market. Worth billions. To lose it would ruin small towns that depend on such things. Most of the work force depends on fishing.

Big turn out. I guessed there might be. But who it is good for we will have to wait and see. Is more the swing areas that are up for grabs. SNP would have the normal areas they would expect to win. Loyal voters. Then you have other areas who could vote either way. If they want to send a message out against you, the other parties get their votes. Look forward to hearing the final outcome. I remember the fall of the conservative party in England. Then the Tory party fell from grace many years later. It can happen if people are fed up with one party.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.