Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1145
    Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    I do think every new case from now on will be classed as this delta variant. Was explaining to my own mother we will see a few cases a week or two after things open back up. Is to be expected. More people shopping again. You can go watch a film. That one is strange. How long is a film? Hour and a half? But you are not allowed open pubs to anybody until, maybe, mid July. Were is the sense in that? Still a lot of people in a cinema. Baffles me at times. As that seems to be the only indoor activity that is allowed at the moment. Is there any difference between sitting in a cinema and sitting in a pub or a Cafe?

Very rare you see anybody on the streets with a mask on here. One or two maybe. More just for indoor places only. I certainly could not imagine jogging with a mask on. How are you meant to breathe?

They had a small music festival here yesterday. It proved Antigen testing fails badly. As a few came back positive. Forcing the people to have real tests done. Have to say quicker than normal tests too. They came back negative. That sort of testing is now up in the air. If it is going to throw back wrong results. This was a test run with it. Positive for negative people. Big fail.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Im already hearing about a Lamda strain OMG. I guess Delta wasnt scary enough to get as many people to take the vaccines as they want.
    They kept targeting 70% vaccination by July 4th and that didnt happen. They claim its like 60% but I think theyre just making that up to pressure people into feeling left out. Nobody I know at work has gotten it either.
    Look up the Georgia guide stones. Thats what theyre planning. Scary stuff IMO

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    We are been told the 4th wave has begun here. Lets us use some logic for a moment. Our very long lockdown only lifted a couple of weeks back. To me these are early cases of that lockdown ending. No different from when they tried lifting lockdowns in the past. No surprised to hear of yet another variant.

201251443_10158876336670100_4909710703382684522_n.jpg

Odds are we will end up with 19 variants. The hint was in the name all along.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote Otherside View Post
    Covishield, yes. Indian made AZ. But it might not be accepted by some countries as proof of vaccination, because the Indian one has not been approved. Is the discussion here. Lot of people crying murder, why were they given this when other countries won't accept it, why did the UK use those vaccines because they won't be able to travel with them. You'd think that we were only vaccinating so they can go to a Greek Island from the sounds of some of them. Selfish idiots. Were in a bad place a few months back. Thats why we used them.

I will admit, probably would have done it when I was 13.

Given it a go, and sure enough, squirt lemon juice on the test strip and it shows positive.

Masks never been needed outdoors here - risk of spreading outdoors isn't such a huge problem. Its only indoors.

They are supposedly going to get rid of that requirement in a few weeks time. We will see. They are lot more cautious here it seems than over with you.
    They assumed that most of us have been vaccinated. We should be fine from the Delta Variant - I haven't had to worry about it. Other countries, it's still shaky. I noticed watching a clip of my favorite Hungarian Championship Wrestling in Budapest that their crowd wasn't wearing masks, although it could have been larger if there were more vaccinations. It was their first big event in ten months. - A Dicsős?g Napja - "Day of Glory" They had to cancel an event in November - V?res November - "Bloody November". It was neat to see people out and about.
    @Otherside - that's the first I have heard about a "Lambda" strain. At this rate, they only have 22 Greek letters left. That spiel about going out and dying.....that's how we got our wonderful President .

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    They assumed that most of us have been vaccinated. We should be fine from the Delta Variant - I haven't had to worry about it. Other countries, it's still shaky. I noticed watching a clip of my favorite Hungarian Championship Wrestling in Budapest that their crowd wasn't wearing masks, although it could have been larger if there were more vaccinations. It was their first big event in ten months. - A Dicsős?g Napja - "Day of Glory" They had to cancel an event in November - V?res November - "Bloody November". It was neat to see people out and about.
    @Otherside - that's the first I have heard about a "Lambda" strain. At this rate, they only have 22 Greek letters left. That spiel about going out and dying.....that's how we got our wonderful President .
    Most of here have been vaccined - very, very low hesitancy here. Appears to be working - cases are up, but deaths and hospitalizations are down still, not up at where they with they were with the Alpha/British wave. Suspect that is why we delayed reopening - to see if that was what was happening. Any rate, looks as though we are lifting everything in a few weeks, with the exception of travel restrictions.

Hungary has a significant portion vaccinated with sinopharm/the chinese one. Looks like it doesn't work so well - last I heard the mayor of Budapest had started offering antibody testing to those who'd had it, had quite a few who came out with having zero/very low antibodies. Hopefully doesn't end badly for them.

Was Cloudmaker who mentioned Lamdba. First I've heard of it as well.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL
    A SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK.......

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Lamda strain has actually been recorded in the UK. Seems to come from Peru and other South American countries. Though, as of yet, it is not a major concern, according to the WHO. From what we can seem to work out from all these new strains, is that with various races of people, Covid seems to change a small bit. Thus we are getting the different variations. Acts in different ways to what began as the normal Covid. Just wonder how many more we will see. Is it going to be one for every race of people?
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    Im already hearing about a Lamda strain OMG. I guess Delta wasnt scary enough to get as many people to take the vaccines as they want.
    They kept targeting 70% vaccination by July 4th and that didnt happen. They claim its like 60% but I think theyre just making that up to pressure people into feeling left out. Nobody I know at work has gotten it either.
    Look up the Georgia guide stones. Thats what theyre planning. Scary stuff IMO
    That's cuh-reepy. "Keep the population under 500,000,000" - is that USA or the world? We have a long way to go before we hit that in the USA. China has nearly tripled that number!
    It may as well be one of those Masonic things that are so sensitive there.....so secretive, that we may never know how many people read it.

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Quote Ironman View Post
    That's cuh-reepy. "Keep the population under 500,000,000" - is that USA or the world? We have a long way to go before we hit that in the USA. China has nearly tripled that number!
    It may as well be one of those Masonic things that are so sensitive there.....so secretive, that we may never know how many people read it.

The guide stones are supposed to be guidance for the whole world to be found in case there’s a “disaster” that wipes out most of humanity. Sick stuff!!! Like you said there are probably masons involved. They love messages in stone.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    All kicking off here with the plans to remove the legal requirement to wear a mask in shops and on public transport in a few weeks, more than anything else that is ending in a few weeks. Will just become optional after that. Panicking quite a few people. Others are all for it.

Will be interesting to see if Boris U-Turns.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Have said I think Boris is making a mistake. Masks I would not be too worried about. Social distancing is the thing that should be kept. Always said that works. Put loads of people up on top of each other and crowded places again and you will get a reaction. I hope Scotland and the North and Wales do their own thing. Still don't think I would like to go in to a packed place. At least not yet.
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Yeah, they're not ending masks/distancing in Scotland and Wales.

Likely 2 reasons behind this -

A) Come that date, every adult will have had at least 1 shot if they want it, with those vulnerable having had two now (if they want it). We can see it prevents against death/hospitalization. Majority of those now in hospital with it have chosen not to be vaccinated it seems now, attitude in general here has been towards them - "well you can do that, but dont expect everyone to continue with the restrictions for you - you're on your own."

B) His backbench MPs will slaughter him if he doesnt end it.

Undecided but can see the argument towards ending it - we were told here that lockdowns were when the hospitals were getting overwhelmed. They're not now.

I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Quote CloudMaker View Post
    The guide stones are supposed to be guidance for the whole world to be found in case there?s a ?disaster? that wipes out most of humanity. Sick stuff!!! Like you said there are probably masons involved. They love messages in stone.
    Blech - nasty. It's almost as bad as the Satan statues.

Quote Otherside View Post
    All kicking off here with the plans to remove the legal requirement to wear a mask in shops and on public transport in a few weeks, more than anything else that is ending in a few weeks. Will just become optional after that. Panicking quite a few people. Others are all for it.

Will be interesting to see if Boris U-Turns.

We have optional mask wearing as of June 2 here in Ohio. I see people with masks. It doesn't bother me - respect . I would still like vaccines to be optional, though. JOEjanHorse wants door-to-door checks. Isn't that a good way to SPREAD the virus. Just have a Corona ill person go door to door and infect people - wonderful! No one is taking him seriously. We are being laughed at anyway. I got my first flu shot last year when I saw 48 of 50 states in the highest "widespread" category. I didn't want to be self-roasting and hallucinating with a 103F fever.

This virus was shown to have human-altered DNA within the virus signature that does NOT occur naturally. I wonder if that area is what is triggering these "variants" - like a multi-step firework. Had to throw in a July 4th Independence Day in there.

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ContentContent
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Looks like indoor dining and pubs and the likes will remain shut off until September at the earliest here. Talk about strict measures. I still think we top the list as far as the tougest restrctions go. All about this Delta variant. Plus if you pay extra you can now get the even better Deltra variant plus. Government keep going on about the amazing vaccine uptake. I still think they are going far too slow with it. They can't get enough of it to go any faster. Again things were put on hold because they ran out of it. This is the one thing that has been happening a lot. Now getting it from Romania. They give you numbers that make it sound good. But fail to add it that is the adult population. So by adult they are meaning those who might be 40 plus. Because they are asking those up to the age of 35 to register now for their vaccine.

As for masks? I was never a big fan of them. i don't think they do much to you or me to prevent the virus. More to stop people spreading it than catching it. Is the social distancing that will make the difference. Things go back to full capacity again. Hundreds of people in a shop that might have had far less using social distancing. That is the part that might cause problems. Think we can live without the masks.

Can just imagine them knocking door to door in the US. That would never work well. They would have more than a few guns pulled on them by people wanting them out of their gardens.

210425941_10159763064747386_8771450058489592051_n.jpg
    The Lovable Irish Rogue

Forum Addiction:

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    I just saw this OMG. It’s like they’re taunting us !!!!

Forum Addiction:

I'm feeling
    ColdCold
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    ^No joke, that's showing up blocked for me, got a message saying its blocked in my country because it a copyright claim from Channel 4.
    I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL

Page 67 of 77 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast
Made with <3
Anxiety Space is not a replacement for a fully qualified doctor.